Chapter 3

February 28th, 1920

Gloria's Bar, Chicago

Jackie Dame was a fighter. Jackie Dame was a powerful witch.

Jackie was not pregnant. She could not be.

Yet, all the signs had pointed to it. The throwing up, the stomach, her hips for God's sake. And yet, she hadn't believed it. It couldn't be true. He was a vampire. An abomination.

But Gloria's spells never lied. And the amulet that Gloria had held over Jackie's stomach had swayed north and south, and east and west.

A boy and a girl. Twins.

A fulfillment of the Gemini Bloodline.

A tear fell from her face as she thought about it. She was a dancer, a simple girl in Chicago, no big life, no big money.

How could he have gotten her pregnant? A vampire...unless.

Jackie shot up from the floor of her bathroom and ran to her bedroom, lifting the top of her wooden chest. Gently, she lifted out a large book, old and tattered. A grimoire.

And not just any grimoire.

The Original Witch's.

Flipping page after page, almost ripping them from the force, she finally found it.

Three words flashed.

Niklaus Mikaelson.

Hybrid.

Jackie gulped in fear and dropped the book to the floor. Hybrids, children of the Original Hybrid, her children.

Vampires, Werewolves and Witches, oh my.  

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello lovely readers! This was just a flashback but it's important. Who is Jacqueline? Who is Lovell? How are they connected to Parker?  I would love to hear your thoughts, so don't forget to leave a comment and to vote! 

-Bielle ❣