Chapter 14: Introduction/Karma Time

Start from the beginning

"That's twice in one day!" Shiniko thought.

Then Karma walked up to him, first he held the empty gun to Koro-sensei's chest, then he did the most unspeakable thing imaginable.

He wasted a perfectly good gelato by smearing it on to Koro-sensei's uniform.

"How could he do that!" Shiniko yelled in her mind, with her eyes and mouth wide open. What can she say, she's a real foodie. Despite everything that happened, her eyes were dead set on the smeared gelato.

~Time Skip~

The next day, Shiniko saw Karma putting a red octopus on Koro-sensei's table and stabbed it. The whole class was silent. Then Koro-sensed walked in.

"Good morning, boys and girls! Uh? Why the long faces?" He asked and turned his head,"Has something-" he was met with the dead octopus.

"Oops! That's on me. Yeah totally thought it was you, innocent mistake. I stabbed it, so I s'pose I should get rid of it?" Karma was trying to provoke Koro-sensei.

Koro-sensei sighed,"Yes, you should." He picked up the dead octopus and began walking towards Karma.

He stopped walking. All of a sudden, his tentacles turned into spinning drills, and he left and returned to the classroom with his Mach 20 speed.

"Observe, if you will, Karma ma boy, the versatility of these tentacles, and the fire power of this missile yoinked from the Self Defense Force!" He started to make something, and Shiniko knew exactly what it was,"If you think I'm gonna let the new kid get away with murder, think again." After he was done talking, there was a piece of takoyaki in Karma's mouth, and he spat it out!

Once again, Shiniko cursed him for wasting such good food.

Koro-sensei continued,"Don't you know breakfast is the most important meal of the day?"

As Koro-sensei was talking, she took out a grappling hook and sprayed a generous amount of anti-sensei mist she made herself. It was transparent, so Shiniko made the spray edible, but in small amounts.

"So, please, help yourself to some of this delicious takoyaki, I insist." As he finished his sentence, Shiniko whispered,"Don't mind if I do." And fired the grappling hook, successfully blew up his tentacle, as well as retrieving the delicacy.

Koro-sensei screamed and the class was shocked.

Shiniko blew on the takoyaki to cool it down, as she did that, Koro-sensei exclaimed, "Who did that!" As his tentacle regenerated.

The whole class started to look around, it couldn't have been from outside 'cause it would've damaged something.

The only place left was the ceiling.

Koro-sensei used his tentacles to reach into the opening that Shiniko made. When he started to feel around, his tentacles got chopped off once again. He knew someone or something was in there.

"Hello, whoever's up there, please show yourself." He demanded.

"But that's no fun." Shiniko said and continued to eat.