Chapter 27: Action Time

Only a few more minutes before their plan goes into action.

Shiniko got her wakeboard on and waited for Ritsu's signal. When it was time, Shiniko jumped into the water, grabbed onto the rope at the end of the boat as Kayano started it up, pulling the shell of the chapel off.

As Shiniko was wakeboarding, Kayano shouted, "Did it come apart?!" Shiniko took a quick glance behind her before answering, "Yeah, it did!"

Kayano slowed down the boat, Shiniko loosened her grip on the rope. There was an explosion at the chapel; sending a huge wave out around it. The wave was unexpected. Kayano started up the boat immediately without warning and took off. Shiniko lost her grip on the rope, the giant wave pushed her under the water.

She couldn't use her wings to get out, in doing so, her wings would only push her down deeper. She tried to take off the board, but when she bent her knees to lift it up, she sank deeper.

The only thing important to her at the moment was to get the board off before she loses consciousness. The board was rather hard to get off, and by the time she got her remaining foot out, everything turned black.

Everyone else resurfaced.

Something was bubbling in the water, everyone was waiting to see what it was.

What came to the top of the water was Koro-sensei, but he was a complete sphere.

Koro-sensei looked around to make sure all his students were present, but there was one missing.

"Has anyone seen Shiniko?!" He asked frantically. Everyone was silent and looked around.

"She was wakeboarding behind the boat I was on, but I don't know where she is now..." Kayano said with guilt since she was supposed to watch her.

Koro-sensei screamed again, "We have to find her! She could be drowning!" He exclaimed with a serious concerning tone.

Like dolphins, everyone in the water dived down looking for the missing girl.

Kataoka found her and brought her up on deck quickly with Nakamura. Karma, Professor Bitch and Karasuma ran up to the girls. Karma was kneeling next to her, checked her pulse and listened to her breathing.

"Is she gonna be alright?" Professor Bitch asked with concern.

"She should be. Her breathing's shallow and she still has a pulse," Karma stated.

"C'mon Prince Charmin', aren't you goin' to give her CPR?" Nakamura asked with devils horns and a tail.

"I don't have a choice." Karma retorted as he cradled Shiniko's head in his arms.

As he started to close the gap between Shiniko and himself, Shiniko sprayed the water into his face like this.