Chapter 1: Adventure Time

The next day.

Gakuhou stopped the alarm clock before it went off.

"Woke up before the alarm again, huh," he thought, as he started getting ready. "Better wake those two up before we're all late."

He walked to the guest room.

"Shiniko, wake up it's time for school." he said at the door.

There was no response.

"Shiniko..." he sighed, "Guess I'll get Gakushuu to deal with this, I'm running late."

He stepped out of the room and right there behind him was the person he was looking for. "Morning Gakushuu, wake Shiniko up, we're running late."

"Ok, and mornin' dad," Gakushuu obliged.

Gakushuu's PoV

I went to the guest room, that's now Shiniko's room.

"Shiniko~...wake up~" I said as I poked her cheek, all she did was shuffle in bed.

"Well you leave me with no choice," I grabbed the blanket and pulled it away from her. She felt around for the blanket before waking up.

"Yay, you're awake! You need to get ready, we have school," I informed as I left her room.

"...Ok.." I heard Shiniko mutter.

Shiniko's PoV

Ugh.......we have school, are you kidding me. I better get ready and fast, I don't want to be a burden...Now where are the clothes at? Ah, there they are..oh and they're clean.

 I got dressed as quick as possible.

Perfect.

After I was done, I went downstairs.

"Good morning Uncle Asano." I said in a loud whisper.

"Good morning, there's grilled cheese on the table, help yourself."

"Morning, again." Gakushuu said as I took a bite of grilled cheese.

"Mo'ning" I said with a mouthful.

"Manners, Shiniko," Gakushuu reminded me.

"Sowee~" I apologized after swallowing.

Third Person PoV

After breakfast, everyone rushed to get their shoes on and left. The kids ran to the car and got in, Asano did the same after locking the door, and they were off.

"Shiniko, you will be coming with me to my cram school, since I need to test you to see which grade and school you'll be going to." Uncle Asano informed.

"Mhm..." Shiniko hummed.

After dropping off Gakushuu at school, they continued to drive to the cram school. Since it was going to be a long drive to get to the school, Shiniko slowly, but surly started to fall asleep.

Shiniko's PoV

I slowly started to fall asleep after Gakushuu left and had a dream, more like a nightmare.

"...niko...Wake up Shiniko..."

I heard a voice call out to me, it was Uncle Asano, and as I woke up, I felt something cold on my cheek.

Tears.

Tears were streaming down my face, I quickly wipe them away before answering.

"Yeah Uncle?"