Chapter 6: Departure Time

Today's the day when Shiniko leaves for America, she had packed her suitcases the night before, the only setback was, having to get up early.

Waking up on time for school was hard enough, but being in a deep sleep for only a few hours and trying to wake up afterwards was nearly impossible.

It was currently 3am, Shiniko somehow managed to get out of bed and got ready to leave the house. Much to her surprise, Gakushuu was waiting for her downstairs with Gakuhou.

"I'm ready......
Shuu! Why are you up?!"

"Am I not allowed to bid my dear sister a farewell before she leaves."

"Well said dear brother, well said....."

"Come along now, or we'll be late," warned Gakuhou.

It was a long drive to the airport, and it was still very, very,early in the morning, but Shiniko was determined to stay awake. It didn't work. Within a few moments in the moving vehicle, Shiniko was already having trouble staying awake.

When she finally blacked out, she unconsciously leaned on Gakushuu's shoulder.

When they were nearing their destination, Shiniko wouldn't wake up, so Gakushuu started to poke her. It didn't work. He tried shaking her. Nothing. After Gakuhou parked the car, Gakushuu started to whisper.

"Shiniko~, there's takoyaki~.."

No response.

"There's ice cream~..."

No response again.

Gakushuu yelled at the top of his lungs,"THERE'S NO MORE FOOD!!!"

"AAAHHHH!!!"

"Stop screaming, we're here."

"Oh...sorry..."

Shiniko helped get her luggage out of the car and proceeded to walk into the airport. It was huge. After going through airport security and all that stuff, they walked to the boarding gates and the first thing she saw was...

Her not so idiotic, redheaded friend. Shocked, was all she was, but that didn't stop her from running up to him and squeezing the living soul out of him.

"KARMA!"

"Hey, what's sup?"

"What's sup?! Why are you here!? It's crazy early in the morning!"

"Come on, you don't really think I'd ask you for your flight info for nothin' now do ya."

"I wasn't expecting you to be here..."

"But you're happy to see me, right~?"

"Yeah..."

"Now can stop squeezing the living soul out of me..."

"Sorry!"

"It's fine."

After their conversation, Karma noticed Gakushuu walking up to them.

"Hey, Asano. Nice seeing you here."

"Yeah...Nice to see you to, Akabane."

Then the PA Announcer spoke,"Now boarding, flight number 15, zone 3. I repeat, now boarding, flight number 15, zone 3. All passengers please report to the gates."

"Well there's my flight guys, I'm gonna miss you guys sooooooo muuuch!" Shiniko said while hugging both of the guys.

"We'll miss you to.."

"Uncle, thanks for giving me the chance to go to America."

"No problem, when your plane lands, send me a message, so I can send you the address of where you'll be staying. Have a good trip."

"No problem. Bye Uncle, I'll miss you."

"Wait, before you leave I have something for you." Karma spoke up.

"What is it?"

"This."

Immediately after Karma answered, he grabbed her by the shoulders and gave her a quick peck on the forehead, since she was shorter than him. Shiniko was shocked, she didn't know how to react, so she just let it slide. Gakushuu saw and had an anger mark on his head💢, while thinking,'Damn bastard, you will pay'.

After saying their farewells, Shiniko went to the gate. When she showed the ticketing officer her ticket, he was shocked for a second before regaining his composure. The reasons being, Shiniko was flying first class and she's only an elementary school student.

He told the other employees to guide her to the first class area and they did as they were told. When Shiniko got to her seat, she made herself comfortable and started to sleep because it was going to be a long flight to America.

She slept for almost the entire flight, when she woke up to check the time, there were only a few hours left till landing. So she got some food and started to study for school.

The plane finally landed, she got her things together and got her phone out to text Gakuhou. It didn't take long because she only had three contacts:
Asano Gakuhou—Uncle
Asano Gakushuu—Shuu
Akabane Karma—The Devil

After the message was sent, Gakuhou replied almost immediately. He gave her the address and she took a taxi to her apartment. She got to her room, cleaned everything, cause little did some people know..

She. Was. A. Neat. Freak.

After the cleaning, which didn't take long, she started to unpack, plug in her laptop and phone, and set up everything where they belong.

Not long after she finished making herself feel at home, there was a know at the door. She wasn't expecting any visitors, so she peeked through the eyehole on the door and saw a tall man with black hair, he looked really intimidating too. She didn't know what to do. He knocked again. Shiniko didn't know what he would do if she didn't open the door, so she gathered up her courage and opened the door.

"H-hello..."

"Shiniko Kuroshira, am I correct."

"Yes.."

"Sorry to disturb you, but I..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~