Chapter 12: Down Time

Soon enough, she ran out of materials for her projects, and had to get more. Passing through the park as a short cut, she saw a pink haired girl.

"Excuse me, but why are you here all alone?" Shiniko inquired her.

"I got l-lost." she replied coldly, stuttering a bit.

"What happened?"

"Why do you need to know?"

"Well since you're not gonna tell me, where are you trying to go, I can take you back if that's ok."

"How do I know that I can trust you." She demanded.

"Follow me and find out, or I'll leave you here." Shiniko offered.

"Fine I'll go with you, but first what's your name?"

"My name's Shiniko Kuroshira, what about you?"

"Sakura, now let's go."

"Where to?"

"Young Leaf Park, you know where it is?"

"Sure do, come on."

Shiniko took Sakura back to the school, the owner thanked her and she offered to help out and visit from time to time. Then she continued her trip to get more materials.

When she got home, she continued her projects. When she finished the last of them, she made herself dinner, then got ready for bed, but before that...

Anime.

Then she went to bed.

At the moment it was past noon, Shiniko went back to the school. The owner, Matsukata, showed her around the place, and introduced her to everyone. The kids were so excited to meet her, it was like she was drowning in an ocean of little people.

Matsukata told her that he's always very busy, even with a few helpers around. Shiniko volunteered to teach the kids, look after them and get the things he needed from the different stores.

Matsukata was glad to have gained another helper, but little did he know that Shiniko was only doing this and going outside more to forget about her school life.

All the kids were happy to have someone that played with them and teach them. Shiniko got to know most of them, and Sakura, or as the others call her, 'Sis Sakura', opened up to her because Shiniko knew what it was like to be bullied at such a young age.

Everyday, Shiniko was busy. In the morning, she would meet up with Akari and hang out.

After lunch, she would go to the school, and pick up a few things on her way there. She would stay until three in the afternoon. Then on her way to the training grounds, she would stop by Yanagisawa's lab and visit 'The Reaper' and Yukimura sensei. When she gets to the training grounds, she either does training or get assignments. Some days when she's training, she can choose if she wants to go home early or stay late, most of the time she chooses to stay late.

On some days, she wouldn't go anywhere. She would give everyone a call to let them know she was going to be 'busy' on that day so she could have some time to herself.