26

(No pov)

Everyone watched as figures appeared all around them. They looked exactly like the zombies from Venturiantale's L4D2 play throughs. Everyone turned to Jordan.

"Well," asked Billy, "What do we do now?"

"Yes Monsieur Venturian. What is our plan."

Jordan looked from face to face, eventually reaching his siblings.
"Alright, here's the plan."
As he said each name he pointed to the person.
"Gertrude, CBF, Aimee, you guys go with Bethany and take the zombies to the north."
They saluted and ran in that direction.
"Billy, Sue, TT, Maxwell, you guys go with Homeless and take the group to the south."
And off they went.
"Sally, Toast, you go with Immortal and go west."
Jordan turned to the remaining characters.
"Papa, Spencer, Ghost, you guys are with me. Ghost will Jimmy be any help."

Ghost nodded and grabbed Jimmy's knife from its holster.
"I'll keep him focused."

Jordan smiled.
"Good to hear that. You've got your gun?"

Ghost nodded confused.

"Perfect."
Jordan snapped his fingers and suddenly there beside Ghost stood Jimmy.

Jimmy gave a quick salute and grabbed his knife from a surprised Ghost.
"Ready to fight Vent."

Jordan raised his voice for all to hear.
"LETS DO THIS! ADVENTURERS MOVE OUT!"

The fight was intense. Whenever one of the main for hit a zombie with their special weapons it was destroyed instantly. They were almost completely clear when suddenly Homeless yelled,
"SUMMER SAUSAGES!"

Everyone turned to see a tank rushing towards Isaac's group. It was the last enemy left And Isaac wasn't able to one shot it. All the groups rushed the monster but nothing seemed to hurt it. Half the Accachallas and all the ghosts were already dead, probably making their way back from their respawn points.

Suddenly Immortal had an idea.
"Vent, Bethany, Homeless, when I say now, hit it with your weapon."

They all nodded and got into position, Vent and Bethany to attack melee and Homeless and Immortal to shoot it.

"NOW!"

They attacked it simultaneously. In an instant it exploded into a shower golden sparks.

When the sparks cleared the four were back in the black room, but this time, there was a door. Jordan led the way through and the second they entered the new room it erupted into applause. The room was filled with YouTubers, some they recognized, some they didn't. At the front of the group were Mark, Jack, and Felix.

Jack stepped forward.
"Good work lads. You've done it!"

Jordan smiled and pulled his siblings close.
"Thanks, but now we'd just like to go home."

Mark nodded.
"Of course."
He waved his hand and a white portal appeared.
"This will take you back to the moment you left."

Isaac smiled.
"And no one will remember we left?"

"Well," said MatPat, "Some viewers find ways to remember, but it can cause them to change. You just have to hope for the best."

The four nodded and made their way to the portal.

"And remember," a girl called Laurenzside yelled after them, "you can come back any time!"