15

(Natewantstobattle)

"We just had two deaths."

I looked up from my guitar to where AJ was watching the portals. There was a fight happening and based on the characters that were there I'm assuming we lost Jordan and Cierra.

It had been a mildly uneventful shift. AJ was playing on his phone, I had my guitar, and Mark was playing cards with Tiny Box Tim. Now we all watched the portals as the two respawned.

Jordan had minimal changes. He basically just had a different hair style now. Cierra however, now she was dressed exactly like Sally and had her hair in a ponytail. No one had ever had a task like this and everyone was watching it like it was the hit movie of the century.

Suddenly there was a loud scream from somewhere in the distance.
"Sounds like someone wandered into FNAF again."

Mark looked at me.
"I thought you locked so people would quit just wandering in."

I shrugged.
"Never got around to it."

Whoever it was screamed again. It was two people.

AJ looked in that direction.
"Sounded like Dan and Phil."

Mark laughed and picked up Tim.
"We'll go save em."
And then he was gone.

Cyberspace is a strange place. It was a bit like the ghost zone from Danny Phantom but instead of everything separated onto island it was all just separate areas of one giant island. Any YouTuber with one million subs or more can enter whenever they want and go wherever they want. It was pretty cool.

AJ and I went back to watching the portals.
"Hey, I'm gonna hang out in Portal for a while after this shift is over. Wanna come with?"

AJ shook his head.
"Can't. I promised Peter I'd help him decide what our next musical will be and so far we have nothing."

I thought for a second. Then I had an idea. I pointed at the portals.
"Why not make a musical out of that?"

"You think we could?"

I nodded.
"Yeah, I mean, you've got plenty to work with."

AJ smiled.
"You know I think you're onto something."

"DIE YOU STUPID ANIMATRONICS!! DIE!!!"

"We should probably help him."