19

(Gertrude's pov)

While the others were out at the movies, I convinced Spencer to come out of the basement. We also got the Ouija board and the box that had come through the portal. We sat at the kitchen table with our fingers on the board's pointer.
"You're sure this is the fastest way to get Bethany here?"

"Of courth it ith."

"Alright."

For over half an hour we messed with the board until finally Bethany appeared in the kitchen with us.
"Hey guys what's up?"

"You need to thave your thiblings."
Spencer put the box up on the table.

Until then it had been locked tight, but the second Bethany touched it it sprang open. The three of us peered inside. It had four weapons in it, a green crowbar, a purple, blue, and yellow crossbow, a black, red, blue, and yellow rocket launcher, and a pixelated blue diamond sword. The odd thing about the sword was that the hilt appeared to be wrapped in flowers made if.... gold?

Bethany smiled and grabbed the crowbar. Suddenly there was a flash of light and a shower of green sparks. When the smoke cleared, there stood Bethany, except, she wasn't a ghost anymore. She wore a green sweater, a lot like mine, a light blue long skirt, and boots. She held the crowbar high over her head.

The three of us all looked at each other.
"We need to find the others."

Spencer nodded.
"Thoon."

We're reaching the end.
Will Bethany be able to save her family?
Will the Viewer storyline go anywhere?
Will the author ever learn how to write?

Find out next time.
*salute*