4

Bethany

I woke up in a empty warehouse, or, I thought it was empty. It took me a minuet to see the girl who appeared to be floating above me. she had red hair like mine pulled into a bun, and she was wearing a green dress with yellow gloves that reached to her elbows. If I focused I could almost see through her, like a ghost. There was only one person I knew of that description. Aimee.

"Oh," she said. " You are awake. Everyone come look." She waved over another group of ghosts that floated near.

The first one was a man dressed like a cowboy. Maxwell. The next was a man in a lab coat and glasses. Toilet Toucher. The last one looked like a pile of cardboard boxes. Box Friend. The most evil of them all.

Maxwell hovered beside Aimee. "Finally. You fell through the portal and knocked yourself out. We were starting to think that you wouldn't ever wake up." Maxwell chuckled a bit on that last part, like me dying was a hilarious thought.

Aimee frowned. "Maxwell! Do not be rude. Besides, she is awake now, so that is the end of it." The other two ghosts snickered at Maxwell while he just glared back.

"Okay, that's great," I said finally. "But where am I?"

"Well," said TT. "This is Gmod, or as people around here call it 'Gary's Vill'. You must be BethanyFrye."

"You can just call me Bethany, now can one of you please help me up?"

"Oh of coarse." Aimee held her hand out as she slowly took solid form.

I grabbed her hand but the second we touched everything faded out.