♥The Showstopper♥

Start from the beginning

Neptune: Huh?

Jaune: Do you even care about girls you're hitting on? How they feel about you?

Neptune: Whoa! Where's this coming from?

Jaune: How could you just turn her down like that?

Neptune: Wait! Who?

Jaune: Weiss!

Neptune: I, uh, it just didn't work out, you know?

Jaune: What? You think that you're to cool, to many othr options? Weiss Schnee asked you to the dance. What in the world could possibly keep you from go-

Neptune: I can't dance!

Quark: Beg your pardon?

Jaune: Excuse me?

Neptune: I can't dance, man!

Jaune: But, you're so cool!

Neptune: Thank you. I try really, really hard.

Jaune: You would rather break a girl's heart and go to a dance alone than just admit to everyone that you can't move in rhythm to music?

Neptune: That's about sums it up, yeah.

Jaune: Well, I certainly feel a lot better about myself.

Neptune: Please don't tell anybody. That includes you, Quark. Look, if you want Weiss, she's all yours. I don't wanna get in your way.

Jaune: Do you like her?

Neptune: Yeah, I mean I don't know her too well yet, but she seems pretty cool.

Jaune: Then just go talk to her. No pickup lines, no suave moves, just be yourself. I've heard that's the way to go.

Neptune: Yeah, but then-

Jaune: Hey! You don't have to look cool all the time. In all honesty, if you could be a little less cool, I'd really appreciate it.

Neptune: Yeah, okay.

Jaune: Go talk to her, I guarantee it'll make her night.

Neptune: Thanks. You're a really cool guy, Jaune.

Jaune: Alright, don't lie to my face.

The two of them bumped fist and Neptune walked away. I followed Neptune Vasilias down to the ballroom.

Jaune: All right, only one thing left to do.

Time skip after the dance of a lifetime (sorry)

I jaunted out from the door to get some fresh air. Ruby accompanied me as well.

Ruby: Such a peaceful night, right?

Quark: Yeah, a really lovely night.

Ruby Rose and I held our hands together. We were a lovely couple by the way. Suddenly, we saw a figure running along the rooftops and then moves to pursue.

Ruby: Hmm, who's that?

Quark: I don't know. Sounds like danger.

Ruby: Yeah.....

I put on my white gloves and we jaunted towards the thief. As we reached the Cross Continental Tower, we saw a dead guard in front of the entrace.

Ruby: OMG!

Ruby and I used our scrolls and we sent our lockers tothe area. Then, our lockers landed on the ground, showing our weapons. Ruby took her Cresent Rose and I took out my Hadron. We entered the tower and we saw many guards dead on the ground. We advented towards the elevator. When we entered the elevator, there were two guards dead in the elevator.

Quark: I'll be damn, this is getting way out of hands.

The elevator took us to the control floor. When the elevator doors opened, we saw the person who was using the computer.

Ruby: Hello? Is anyone here?

Suddenly, the thief revealled herself as she wore a mask.

Quark: I could say that a Showstopper will piss me off but I wouldn't mind if you take that mask off.

Suddenly, the thief casted fire spells at us. We dodged the attack and we ready our weapons.

Quark: Man, I really hate thieves wearing masks.

I shot the person but she dodged the shots. I charged towards her and I kicked her legs. She got tackelled onto the floor and I picked her up. Her hands were hot as fire but I could stand the fire. I threw the thief into the wall. Then, Ruby tried to slice her. She dodged the attacks. I replicated my weapon to the StormFlowers. I attacked the thief but she blocked my attacks. She aimed her bow at me and she shot flaming arrows at me. I used my Fermionic semblance as Necromany.

I blocked the shots as I casted a hologram. I charged towards her with the guns in my hands. She switched to her swords and she parried my attacks. Suddenly, the elevator door opened. I switched the StormFlowers back to my Hadron. I tried to shoot the thief but she got away. Even Ruby missed a shot.

Ironwood: What's going on here?

Ruby: A thief tried to- hey! Where's the thief?

Quark: Shit, she got away.

Ironwood: Don't mind that, follow me my dearly children.

We followed General Ironwood into the elevator. As the elevator closed, the elevator went down to the ground floor. I have seen that thief before, she looks similiar to one of my old contracts.

TO BE CONTINUED