11

[ im so bad with smut and
i dont really write those
because of i just.. cant oops ]

"Y/N." Camila's voice trailed in the darkness of the room. I was wide awake and looked over to the right side of the bed where she was resting peacefully as I did so too. I could barely get a glimpse of what she appeared to be in this very moment, but I could make out her silhouette from the dimmed room, the curves of her body under the thinning blankets we were under on. There was a window behind her, although a curtain prevented much light from entering the room, I can scarcely see her even if.

I smiled upon hearing her voice. "What is it?"

I heard shuffling under the blankets and she immediately hovered on top of my body, both of us still under the blanket. The heat from her body was being transferred to my own body and I felt so much shifting inside of me when I felt like she was trying to stare right into my eyes despite the lack of lighting. The taciturn quality of our surroundings made me hear her light breathing, her mouth was slightly ajar from what I guess was her way of getting carbon dioxide out of her system. I admired the way she looked as of the moment, her perfect lips that I've always craved to have on my own ever since the day she's first kissed me.

My position below her touch stiffened when she leaned into the left side of my face, her hands landed on my shoulders and I enjoyed every second her skin was in contact with mine. She had her legs on either side of my waist and she was whispering something to me.

"I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. This is kind of my apology for you." Her voice was seductively low and my preparedness suddenly just decided to disappear into thin air.

What would you do in this very situation?

She lifted her face up and I get a clearer view of her but still could not make up to her whole features, her hair fell to her left shoulder and the ends of it tickled the muscles in my arm. She dramatically leaned in slowly to my face in a teasing manner. I couldn't wait any longer and decided to have one of my hands grab the back of her head and pulled her towards me in pure eagerness. She was in complete state of shock (I could tell) but her lips moved along with mine as if we were making out in the most beautiful harmonization.

It was the matter of lips, no tongue actions. It was sweet and briskly done but I could not have it another way. This was the third time we have kissed and I haven't been more satisfied this week. I suddenly felt a force down on my crotch and knew what it was. Camila was forcefully grinding on me at a steady pace.

She ended the kiss and grabbed both of my hands as she placed it on either side of her slim waist. She moved her hips in a more of a moderately paced and her energy began to build up as seconds passed by. She placed her head on my neck and she pressed her lips on my very sensitive skin. There was barely a time in my life that I ever had someone in this very small proximity with me. Not even my boyfriend alone. Camila and I used to be this close once in our past together. She made me feel like I was in heaven.

A moan escaped my lips and I swear to God that she smiled because even I sensed it from a body part.

"Do you like that, baby?" she asked, her lips slightly bumping my neck along the process. I hummed in reply to her inquiry she started trailing kisses on my jawline.

She placed an end to all her movements and sat on straight on my waist and took off her shirt that revealed half of her body. Despite it being too dark in my eyesight a couple of minutes ago, I was glad that my sight was beginning to adjust in the darkness that the room provided and now I can perceive Camila having her bottom lip gripped between her teeth. She lets it go in a few moments later.

She smirked. "I want you to do me a favor, babygirl."

"What is it?" I asked in a timid matter.

"Let your neighbors know my name," she answered and grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"Why isn't my clock working?" I asked, shaking the digital clock on my hands. I have purchased this for not too long. None of the clocks were working around here and it was peculiar. Camila was invested in the book she was taking interest in. She was wearing an oversize shirt and probably undergarments and no pants at all.

Without looking up from her book, she said, "I don't know. That's the fifth clock you complained about me today, I'll get it checked once I leave."

She never lets me leave the house. One of her excuses were my disorder, my mind couldn't shut out the thoughts that occasionally occupy my head. I did say that she can be overprotective and I was totally fine with that as long as I get to eat something for a day.

I placed it back on the table and sat on the edge of the bed. The images of dead people, the images of dead people, the images of dead people. It keeps coming back and I want to put a stop to it. Camila asked me if there were unusual events that have taken place, but I said none.

But boy, I have a lot going inside my brain and one of them has to be her. First I get her, sometimes I don't. She was bipolar but I had to be used to it.

© All Rights Reserved 2017