Yoongi // Just An Act (♕)

"Listen I really like him, so please don't like Umm how do I say this." y/f/n uttered.
"Not act myself."
I said sarcastically expecting her to say no.

"Yeah. Don't act like yourself." she smiled trying to ease the harshness.

"Tch, whatever. I don't like Koreans so chill. Okay." I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay! Let's go before we're late." she said grabbing my wrist pulling me out the house. I don't see the big deal. How would someone like me. I'm grumpy, always tired, and a little mean from what I've heard. I just say what's on people's mind.

a/n - girl. if only you knew. yoongi is perfect.

We finally arrived at the restaurant and I thought to myself "Don't. Act. Yourself."

Ugh, whatever. She's your friend and she really likes him. So just do as said. I walked in and pretty much flipped my attitude. Like I went from a sleepy demon to energetic angel. I hated it.

"Hey Oppa!" she exclaimed. "Hey Yoo- I mean Oppa!" I fake smiled which was hard since I was so annoyed. We sat down and let me tell you oh mY GOD HES GORGEOUS. I MAY NOT LIKE KOREANS BUT IS THERE A MIRROR IN HIS PANTS CAUSE I SEE MYSELF IN THEM.

No. She likes him, don't ruin this. We ordered and I caught myself kinda staring. He looks like a king, a really grumpy king.

"So, Oppa. This is Y/N." she blurted out.

"Hmm hey. She called me Oppa so I'm guessing you're younger than me." he smirked, aka shooting me.

"Uh yeah. I'm 21 so ya know. Yeah." I said with a cheesy smile.

"Hm, I'll have to take you out for drinks." he winked. WOAH BRO CHILL I DONT LIKE YOU. WELL I DO BUT LIKE IM NOT SUPPOSE TO.

In the corner of my eye I saw Y/F/N put her head down.

"Yeah you should take me and her. That'd be a cute date for you two." I stuttered. She just sighed.

"Can we go to the bathroom Y/N. Please." she whispered. I felt bad. I followed her to the bathroom and she looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Please leave. I thought you'd help but you're not. I'm sorry." she muttered. You'd expect me to be mad but no. I understood.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm not acting normal though." I said hugging her. I walked out and said my goodbyes. I called a taxi and went home. When I got home I realized something. Something that made me feel extra dumb. He's in two of my classes. He knows the real me. The one that sleeps in class, makes jokes, and grumpy me. He knows how I am. Oh my gosh, how am I so dumb. I went to text Y/F/N to see his number in my phone.

How'd you get into my phone ?

- Yoongi
you're password is your best friends birthday. the girl that's been flirting with me for months. come on, i'm a genius.

Ugh. Whatever. Listen I don't like you. You're talking to my friend and I'm not home wrecker.

- Yoongi
awhhhhh. come on you're so cute and just like me.

What? How?

- Yoongi
well. i know you've had to realize you have me in a couple classes. well you sleep.. a lot. you always crack hilarious jokes that people think are rude. which they're not they just don't have a sense of humor. you're also sooooo cuteeee.

- Yoongi
at the restaurant. the whole act. didn't buy it for a sec. that's okay. i respect it but see. your friend. the total opposite. she's a blabber mouth, so energetic, and she can't take a joke. i'm gonna break this whole flirt thing off here.

NO DONT.

Well she already said she might do the same cause she feels like you don't like her. Do it. She'll be fine.

- Yoongi
you're a sweet friend. probably even a sweeter gf. also when you say oppa. omg my heart melts. hmu some day cutie. we'd be cute together. gn babes.

I basically just had a argument.. type of freak out in my mind. It went a little like this.

"OMG A SUPER FINE KOREAN JUST CAME AT ME. ONE POINT - Y/N!!! ZERO - LIFE.
We really are just alike. He's so sweet... kind of. But.. I can't just take her boyfriend. But.. but. She wants to leave him.. so maybe i can like BE A REBOUND!! OH HELL TO THE- but it's not a rebound if he's breaking up with me to go to her. So HE'S USING MY FRIEND TO GET AT ME!! WHAT KIND OF FUC- but maybe he had good intentions with her and she just got annoying. Makes sense.. she's a little on the spaz side. Why not, I'll give him a chance. Maybe my act was obvious. No Y/N you're just dumb for not realizing he basically sits behind me in almost all of my classes."

I lay down before sitting up quickly, face palming myself. "He's the one who laughs at my attitudes, jokes, and snarky comments. He has a cute laugh.. Y/N STOP!!"

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
hey guys. juandelakookie here and umm. i'm back maybe idk. this will be a mini series and i might make it a separate book. idk. anyways HI!