12. Female Player

Makanzie Deverson laid next to her piece of eye candy for the night. Kanzie was known as one of the biggest female players in the hood. Nobody son could run game on her. Nobody son could hurt her feelings. She had no feelings, I guess you could name her a Savage. She grew up with 4 sisters, and 2 brothers. She was number 4 out of all 7 children, and her mom raised all 7 children the best way she could. She slipped through the cracks, and she had nothing but time to learn the game on her own.

Kanzie had seen it all. She had done it all. She experienced different guys, sometimes the same guy twice. Females envied her to the core. She was their Cardi B in the hood. She was the one female who enjoyed what she did to niggas without a care in the world. She was truly her father's daughter. Niggas wanted a piece of her. They wanted to play her game with her. She was beautiful, so why not give her a try? They wanted to change her, and eventually one young man did.

Taiwan Miller was not your average hood boy. In fact, he was not from the hood at all. He was straight out of those lovely homes in the clean areas. He could afford most expensive clothes, his own car, his own apartment. You name it. Taiwan would be set for life if he was any smarter with his money. He grew up in a happy family. Both parents were involved in his life along the company of a older brother. His mother was a nurse, and his father was a well known veteran.

Taiwan was a church boy. He was apart of a spiritual family, and the bible was very important to his family. He lived a well guided life with his brother, but the two also had a side to themselves. They had friends in the hood just like a normal educated male. The two were introduced to the outside lifestyle through school, and sneaky hang outs. Of course, well guided kids were always the sneakiest out the bunch. Taiwan knew his parents would have a stroke if they discovered they children separate lifestyle. Especially if Taiwan shown his GD flag around the house.

" Tylan!? Bra, you want to go check in with the spot? I don't have shit to do." Taiwan questioned.

" Yeah family. Let's go while mama gone. Even though we like 17 and 18." Tylan joked.

" On my soul foo! We grown like a motherfucker." Taiwan laughed.

The two didn't waste any time to leave the house. They hit many different corners until Taiwan slammed on his breaks. A mocha skinned petite female struggled with grocery bags towards the bus stop. Taiwan was not only a gang member, but his mom raised a respectful young man as well. He couldn't watch a black queen struggle.

" Tai, what the fuck are you doing?"

Tylan annoyed face was clearly expressed with Taiwan, but Taiwan really didn't give a fuck either. It's his car at the end of the day.

"Ate lil mama! You need help?" Tai yelled out the window.

"Do I look like some hoe to you? No! I'm good!" The girl snapped.

Taiwan didn't take reject to well. He hated rejection to be exact. This girl was getting in this car, and he didn't care what she said.

"Nobody ever said you was a hoe! My mom taught me to never let a black queen struggle." Tai snapped.

The young lady carefully got in the car. She didn't trust Taiwan, but she knew that if he pulled anything her iPhone dropped her location with her protectors.

The girl was your very own Makanzie. The day the two crossed paths was going to be a day of a history being wrote.
-
Kanize laid next to Taiwan during their late afternoon cuddle session. The two become head over heels for each other in the past year. Both lovers are now 19, they moved out of state into their own home together. The two left their damaged hood paths behind them, but of course they reflected on it often.

"I remember I cheated on you because I thought you were going to hurt me like them other niggas out there." Kanize spoke softly.

"I remember it too. I remember the feeling. I remember cheating right after you because I thought it was right." Tai responded.

"I remember you and Tylan got shot, and nobody would tell me where you guys were. I searched every hospital I could just to see if you were okay. I didn't care if we weren't together. I just had to make sure you were okay." Kanize smiled.

"That's the day I told you I love you. I could never forget the glow in your skin when I said it." Taiwan laughed.

"Of course. You don't understand that I felt the same way! I was seriously nervous about saying it because everytime I said it ... heartbreak after." She huffed.

"Well your heart is safe now, and soon so will that 3 month fetus." He smiled.

"Can you believe you ended up with a female player? I'm saying you got her pregnant 3 months ago, moved in with her at the age of 19, and got her to commit at the age of 18." Kanize smiled.

"Princess, all them niggas you encountered? They wasn't me. They couldn't change you like me. They couldn't understand you like I could. They couldn't sex you like I could. They didn't know what they were doing. We were damaged people. You encountered heartless hood niggas, and I encountered a perfectly broken family with fake parents. We were place together for a reason. You fixed me, and I fixed you."

Kanize scooted closer to Taiwan to feel his body. She grown to love his natural smell, his heartbeat, and the smallest things about him.

"We both had broken families baby. Your mom and dad were divorced, and I never had a real family. It feels good to know that I can finally have my own. Knowing we aren't struggling. Knowing our child will love both of us unconditionally. Just feels good baby." Kanize smiled.

"I couldn't agree more baby. It's all our too. Nobody can pull us apart. Now get you some sleep. I'm sure you both are tired."

Taiwan rubbed Makanize flat belly.

There was nothing was nothing more beautiful than knowing these two damaged souls became one beating heart. Hood or not, the two loved each other unconditionally. The other niggas couldn't hold her down, but she finally found what she was looking for. When two different worlds collide.