46. Cups Of Coffee (because alliteration is Key)

Comenzar desde el principio

He's grumpy, tired and he hates being left out of things and Daddy knows that! Little or big, he likes to be involved on what's going on and Daddy knows that. In anger, Brendon is kicking out his feet, hitting the under bottom of the kitchen table pretty hard and making it rattle and shake, his bowl of cereal over turning, spilling the milk and cereal onto the table and his Daddy's mug of coffee falling onto the kitchen tiles with a shatter.

"Oh no."The little is whispering in panic, brown eyes wide as he looks down at where the shattered shards are laying on the floor, in a puddle of black liquid because Daddy doesn't like milk in his coffee. A sense of dread and upset starts to settle in Brendon's chest because that was one of Daddy's favourite mugs! Daddy is going to be so upset with Brendon!

It doesn't help matters either that he really really hurt his foot whenever he kicked the table because he hadn't been wearing shoes. His bottom lip is wobbling dangerously, brown eyes brimming with tears at both the pain in his foot and the fact that he was naughty and broke his Daddy's favourite coffee mug.

"Brendon you won't believe- hey, what's wrong, why are you crying?"Dallons voice starts off so excited and wonderful as he rushes back into the kitchen, trailing off into worry at the sight of big fat tears rolling down Brendon's soft red cheeks.

"I'm sorry!"Brendon sobs, reaching out with his good hand and making a grabby hand action for his Daddy, tears rolling down his cheeks and foot brought up to the edge of the chair to state where his pain is at. The daddy makes no hesitation to rush over to where Brendon is still at the kitchen table, scared to move incase he stands on a shard.

"Oh baby, what for?"He asks softly, haven stepped over the shattered coffee mug without knowing he had so he can comfort his baby, pulling Brendon's body forward where the hybrids face is smushed against the Daddy's stomach.

"I got mad a-and kicked the table an' broke your fav' mug an' got an ouch."Brendon cries into Dallons jumper, feeling himself burn with shame and guilt for being so grumpy just for not being told what Dallon was so excited about on the phone. Dallon gives out a heavy sigh, something that makes the Littles stomach drop and his kitten ears to lower into his dark hair.

"You shouldn't have done that, Brendon. That's very naughty. You know that we don't kick things, and we especially don't break things either. Even if we are mad or upset."And it's when Dallon speaks so softly, even when he's telling him off is the worse feeling in the world. Brendon would rather be screamed at, because then he knows how bad his punishment is going to be.

"I didn' mean it-"

"Yes you did, if you didn't mean to, you wouldn't have done it in the first place, Brendon."Brendon's lip wobbles sadly, looking up at Dallon with wide sad eyes that usually makes anyone and everyone melt in the palm of his hand but Dallon is immune to Brendon's sad, pity looks.

"No, daddy. No punishment please, no punishment."

"10 minutes on the naughty step-"

"Daddy, no!"

"- and privileges are being revoked. We're not going to the park today and when we go to the mall, you're not allowed to ask for anything."Which is going to be harder done than said because Brendon has the tendency to point at everything pretty or soft or shiny that he just has to have and Dallon may or may not have a problem with buying Brendon things that he doesn't need and that he can't even afford.

"It was only a mug! I-I'll tidy it up, Daddy, an' imma make you a new one! I dunno how but I will."Brendon is determined, trying to scramble out of his Daddy's arms that have him in a tight hug so that he can tidy up the shards of the coffee mug that's been left on the kitchen floor.