15. Dallon Is Going Soft (Unlike his Dick)

I'm so close to 400 votes and it makes me so happy because I didn't think I'd even get 100 votes nevermind 400 lmao, thank you so much guys! And also thank you so much for over 600 comments! Keep it up!

I've been so distracted lately so it took longer to write this chapter than it normally would've so it's a bit badly written, sorry. But here's your chapter! (:

My god, Brendon is such a cutie in this I swear it hurts

"I can't do it!"Brendon complains, scowling at the piano in front of him with his ears laying flat in his hair

"I can't do it!"Brendon complains, scowling at the piano in front of him with his ears laying flat in his hair. Dallon sighs, running a hand through his hair as he watches the Hybrid whine from his spot beside him on the bench, looking frustrated and annoyed with himself that he couldn't remember a simple tune that Dallon had just demonstrated just a few seconds ago.

As much as Dallon was only slightly kidding with the idea of teaching Brendon how to play the piano, he couldn't exactly tell the Hybrid no when he came running to him the next day to teach him, especially not with Brendons big brown eyes and pouty lips. The Hybrid was enthusiastic about gaining a skill, especially one that he could do alongside Dallon, but that was until it came to the surface that Brendon wasn't very good at concentrating.

"Okay, lets try this again."Dallon says calmly, flipping the pages of the Piano for Beginners Kids Edition that Dallon had picked up for cheap at work, just to start Brendon off. It's filled with nursery rhymes and little melodies, something Brendon could learn off the batt of his head.

He has the keyboard set up in the other spare room where the rest of Dallons instruments are kept, with his guitars and bass guitars hanging off of the walls and another wall lined up with players, CD's and Vinyls stashed away in boxes from the years of collecting. Most of the guitars and bass guitars that he has bought to him as a gift or he had gotten with his discount at the store.

"I can't do anything."Brendon whimpers, his tail wrapping around his middle out of self consciousness. It makes him feel so self conscious that Dallon is so talented when Brendon himself can't even look after himself half of the time. All Brendon is good for is something to blow off steam on, Spencer told him that's what his purpose is, only that.

"Baby, that's not true."Dallon soothes, running his hand through Brendons feathery soft hair before he can stop himself. Brendon tenses at the affection before registering that the touch means no harm, causing the Hybrid to purr affectionately, nuzzling into Dallons side lovingly. The man smiles warmly, keeping the actions up."Don't put yourself down like that, okay? Now lets try this again."

"But cuddles."He pouts, nuzzling at Dallons fallen hand with his nose whenever Dallon stops running his fingers through the Hybrids soft dark hair.

"Maybe later,"Dallon chuckles, giving the Hybrids left cat ear a final scratch before removing his hand from his hair altogether."Now you're the one who said you wanted to learn to play the piano, so watch what I do."