8. Shower Troubles and Out of Date Cereal

I got Netflix back and now I can finally watch season 4 of OITNB and everything else I have missed. So probably will be really shitty updates for a while xD

20 comments please?

Brendon stands awkwardly looking into the shower, clutching a freshly Out of the dryer towel to his chest

Brendon stands awkwardly looking into the shower, clutching a freshly Out of the dryer towel to his chest. He still remains with his dirty vest top and boxers remaining on, the overly large t-shirt he had slept in that night laying on top of the bathroom counter beside a toothbrush that Dallon had gave him the morning after he let him into the house.

The Hybrids tail sways behind him in curiosity as he stares into the shower, unsure of where to start first. He was shoved - not unkindly, Dallon was just in a rush - a towel and was quickly directed to where the shampoo, conditioner and soap were in the bathroom before he left Brendon to his own devices to shower and clean himself up.

To say Brendon took a slight offence to those words was an understatement. Of course he knew that Dallon didn't mean it like that or did he? That was the problem, Brendon was entirely sure whether to take what Dallon says to heart or not, whether he was genuinely just saying to wash up or was he being insulting. Either way, the Hybrid had not so subtly sniffed as his own arm pits just to check.

It's not like he's dirty, his owner made sure that he was clean all of the time because he's rather fuck a cleaned Hybrid over an unwashed one - which Brendon didn't really see the point in because he was to get dirty after that.

That comment had just earned him another belting.

"You can do it, Brendon. It's just a shower."He mutters to himself, placing the towel on the closed over toilet seat.

He shouldn't be scared, it is just a shower but it's the constant bad memories of water that keep creeping back to the Hybrid, the ones where he's being held under the water until he's screaming and kicking just because he accidentally gave a bad blow job, or the others where he was kicked to the shower floor and had a harsh cold spray forced at his face and sensitive ears until he cried.

"Stop being a pussy, Brendon."He mutters once more, angry with himself. He can't bring himself to close the door of the shower, instead leaving it open as he fiddles with the dials until the shower turns on. The Hybrid jumps whenever hot water immediately comes out of the spray, his kitten ears flattening into his hair and tail wrapping around his left leg.

Sucking in a shudders breath, Brendon forces himself to duck his head under the steaming hot spray, feline sharp teeth biting into his bottom lip.

He can do this. It's just Water.

=(^.^)=