42. Sometimes Angels Come In The Form of Uniform And Tattoos

I've just realised that I've made Spencer the dick in this and TUGGC lmao oops. I actually do love the bean so much, I just don't know how I always end up making him the bad guy in my fics.

'I'll update on the 17th' a week later and all I've done is sleep and watch tv shows. Sorry aha. But I'm sorta caught up on sleep and therefore here is an update and thank you all for waiting that week that I did not even touch this at all lmao

I love it when you all comment and let me just say that whenever this gets 4K comments I'm gonna have a party

This hurts so much to write holy shit

When Brendon had first arrived at Spencer's home, he can been given his own room

When Brendon had first arrived at Spencer's home, he can been given his own room. It had been somewhat of an agreement between Sarah and Spencer at the time, that Brendon had learnt, to treat him to his own room, where he could feel protected and could spend his own time in whenever he needed to be alone and to wait on Sarah to come back for him. Back then, Brendon had thought that was generous and sweet at the time, it was only when he found out that Sarah was never coming back for him that the idea was no longer so sweet.

It hadn't been large, but it was surely bigger than the room that he and Sarah had shared at her dingy small little flat. With walls coated a beautiful shade of blue and carpets so soft that Brendon - and his kitten like instincts - could've slept on it if need be, which unfortunately became a thing whenever Spencer had removed his bed after Brendon had swiped at him one night after a beating.

Now, Brendon has lost that kind of small luxury, to have the protection of his own room and the freedom to roam around the home, to sleep on soft carpet or have a window to look out of into the world. Now, he's trapped, chained up like the animal that Spencer keeps slurring that he is and kicked to sleep every night on a hard, cold surface that leaves Brendon's already aching body in so much more pain.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I won't do it again!"Brendon's body is racked with sobs as he tries to curl in on himself, his vision a blur between his own tears and blood as another kick is landed by his head, causing him to scream out in pain.

"How dare you swipe at me."He growls, grabbing Brendon by his hair and forcing the crying hybrid to lift his head off the ground, vision blurred and face a mess with tears, blood, cuts and bruises that have formed over the last week.

"I'm sorry, master. I will make it up to you."Brendon sobs before he's being thrown back down to the ground by Spencer.

"You will, or next time your Dallon won't have a chance compared to me. You know exactly how powerful I am, Brendon. You know exactly what I'm capable of doing. Are you sure that you want me to test my limit against your lover?"He threatens, voice so cold, so harsh and full of venom with every word that he slurs past his lips.