27. Beautiful and Smart, And Not Good For Me

I left ya all on that wee cliffhanger and now here's the after math. Was gone for a couple of days from writing, mostly because I've been so busy and I was at a concert on Sunday night which followed up with me being late on updating so many other things but heyy

And omf I got over 60 comments in the last chapter and I'm so thankful for that! Thank you all so much, that's the most I've gotten on a chapter of Brendon.

2900 words

****Trigger Warnings****

At first, Dallon isn't exactly sure what to do because he doesn't see it coming

At first, Dallon isn't exactly sure what to do because he doesn't see it coming. At all. It catches him off guard in the worse way, causing the older man to tense up in shock and surprise as Brendon's lips crash upon his, arms raised in a way of defending himself because it's been so long since someone has kissed him as passionate as Brendon is right now and Dallons mind and body is still trying to process the fact that Brendon is kissing him.

When Dallons mind does eventually catch up on the situation, his lips seem to move accordingly, hands immediately coming to cup to Brendon's jaw, taking control of the kiss because there's something in his mind telling him that he wants this, despite every fibre of his being screaming at Dallon how wrong this is.

Brendon's lips never fail to miss the rhythm that Dallon picks up, his fingers tangling into Dallons messy brown hair, leg slung over the mans lap so that he's now straddling the older man on the sofa. He's so obedient to the kiss, almost preening whenever Dallon starts to lick and nibble at his bottom lip with the same amount of hunger in the kiss that Brendon started off with.

And it feels fantastic. For both parties. Because Brendon has been longing for the moment to kiss Dallon in the way that he did, with the hunger, the emotion and the passion that he did because he wants it. He wants something more than just what their relationship is build up of, he wants the kissing, the touching, the intimate moments that he's never had with anyone else, and he wants that with Dallon.

Tugging the hybrid in closer, Dallon is deepening the kiss, his mind working on autopilot as he licks his way into Brendon's mouth whenever his mouth falls slack with an entrance, finger nails scratching at Dallons scalp as he self-consciously bucks his hips forward without a second thought in arousal.

"Dallon,"Brendon whines with arousal against Dallons mouth, bucking his hips against Dallon in a need for friction, cursing how easy it is to get turned on because as innocent as Brendon makes himself out to be, he knows the ins and outs, he's been exposed to the ins and outs in terrible ways nevertheless, and Dallon knows that.

And then it clicks.

"Fuck."Dallons voice is full of panic and remorse as he pulls away quickly whenever his mind finally catches up to how wrong this is because it is wrong. This shouldn't be happening. His quick and sudden actions causes Brendon's Tail to puff up in fear, scrambling to stand up and away from the mans lap to keep a distance whenever he sees the look in Dallons eyes.