22. Brendon Likes To Steal Body Heat

IM LIKE 30 ODD VOTES AWAY FROM 1K AND IM SQUEALING BC THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY GUYS. I HOPE TO REACH IT SOON.

And I'm also so close to getting 1K comments which is unbelievable!

Find you someone that looks at you the way that Brendon looks at a Capri-Sun

Annnnnnnnd one of the dreaded chapter my gays

20 comments please?

"No bath, sleep."Brendon whines as he's carried up the stairs by Dallon, his arms lazily hung around the mans neck, with Sinatra hanging from one of Brendon's hands as the sleepy little yawns into Dallons shoulder. The day has been tiring, spending the entire day with his Daddy and Ryan at the park which had been so fun and exciting at the time, but now Brendon is so tired, and sleepy and all he wants to do is go to bed and cuddle with his Daddy.

"Yes Bath,"Dallon chuckles, taking a turn for the bathroom with Brendon still in his arms. He's gotten use if the extra weight that he seems to have to carry on a daily basis, he might not be muscular or have an extra strength but Brendon is reasonably light and Dallon has no problem carrying his little around the place, even if it does cause him back pain sometimes.

"But Daddy."Brendon whines grumpily, his head slumped against Dallons shoulder and his til swaying behind him as they walk into the bathroom.

"Don't But Daddy, Me. You need a bath, and I know that you're sleepy but don't you like it when you feel all nice and clean?"Dallon questions, prying Brendon off of him so he can sit the Little on the closed toilet seat so that he can run the bath. Bath time was getting increasingly better, with Brendon enjoying bath time a lot more than when he first started to have them.

"Then cuddles?"The hybrid pouts with Sinatra hugged to his chest, his kitten ears lowered into his hair as he watches his Daddy start to run his bath.

"Of course,"Dallon agrees with a smile, pressing a kiss to Brendon's cute nose, causing the hybrid to scrunch up his nose adorably before hiding his face behind Sinatra The Giraffe. Dallon chuckles, bending down so that he can begin undressing Brendon for his bath.

It's gotten to the point that Dallon doesn't even feel awkward about seeing Brendon naked anymore, and since the Little has a fondness of being naked, he doesn't understand Brendon's embarrassment of the situation when it comes to bath time or getting dressed. He finds it endearing and adorable the way that Brendon would flush and blush whenever Dallon gets him undressed for bath time but if it was up to Brendon, he'd be naked all of the time.

"You know the rules, Sinatra has to watch from the counter."Dallon sighs, his hand out for the stuffed Giraffe that's currently hugged to Brendon's bare chest. The Hybrids ears lower into his hair, hating the bath time rule that his Daddy had set."He'll be safe on the counter, you don't want him to get wet, do you?"