11. Daddy Dallon to Daddy Dal. Progress!

Thank you for over 200 votes! It makes me so happy to see that this is progressively getting better with votes and comments (:

My goal is to get 500 comments by chapter 15 ^~^

I'm shamelessly writing a bunch of cute Little!Brendon because it's adorable and idc

2730 words

Ryan had stayed far longer than he should have, much to Dallons annoyance but to Brendons enjoyment as he had somebody to talk and interact with that wasn't always so stubborn and stuck up most of the time - because Brendon can admit that sometime...

Ryan had stayed far longer than he should have, much to Dallons annoyance but to Brendons enjoyment as he had somebody to talk and interact with that wasn't always so stubborn and stuck up most of the time - because Brendon can admit that sometimes Dallon shows his soft side when Brendon needs it.

As much as Dallon was glad to have Brendon out of his hair for a little while he got changed and did a few bits and bobs around the house that he would normally do daily but hasn't had the time since Brendon appeared, there was a strange feeling in his stomach when he turned and didn't see Brendon Immediately behind him or hear the Hybrids constant Mewls for attention.

Despite his annoyed grumbles and swears of the Hybrid on a daily basis - 4 days, and holy shit, has Brendon been living in the house for 4 days now? - he was starting to get use to having the Hybrid follow him around whenever he went in the house, talking his ear off about subjects that Dallon didn't really care for and genuinely being an annoying cat. It was as annoying as it was entertaining.

It kept him company

By the time that Dallon had finished - dressed in his favourite jeans and a freshly washed hoodie that still managed to linger with his favourite aftershave - Brendon was watching his first Disney movie, wiggled himself as close to the television as he could and his thumb resting in his mouth in amazement as he watched the Blue and Green characters move across the screen.

"Why can't Ry stay?"Brendon whines, his face pressed up against the glass of the living room window, eyes trained on the direction that Ryan walked away in. His ears have lowered into his messy hair, tail swaying behind him in sadness.

"Because he had to go to work, he can't stay and watch films with you forever."Dallon sighs, cringing whenever Brendon starts to make that sad Mewling sound again."Get your face around the window."

"I'm waiting on Ry!"

"Brendon he's at work, he can come back another day."

"But he was my friend!"

"C'mere, don't you want to watch the rest of your film?"Dallon tries to bargain, offering the Hybrid a smile whenever the Hybrids head turns to look at Dallon, eyes lighting up and kitten ears standing up.