Ch. Thirty-Nine

Harry looks at me curiously as I stand in front of him and breathe slowly. " What is it Andrea? " Harry asked while looking at me.

I kept looking at him as I finally found the right words to tell him about Haddie. " Harry I didn't get a chance to tell you because you probably don't know so I'm just going to show it to you. " I said reaching down in my pocket to grab a photo of Haddie and carefully show it to him.

" What's this? " Harry asked confused as I turned my head to the side holding a picture of Haddie.

" You have a daughter Harry. Her name is Haddie Marie Styles. Her full name. " I said speaking softy and confident while showing the picture of Haddie as he looks down at the picture and looks up at me with a warm smile on his face.

I gently hugged him tightly burying my face in his shoulder for a short moment and looked over his shoulder seeing that a group of swat team putting the other guys in the car. Another swat team put Zayn in the car carefully putting his head inside from hitting himself and closed the door. I pull away from Harry and put Haddie's picture in the front pocket of his shirt. I look back up at Harry giving him a thankful smile.

The FBI agents then come to take and put Harry in the car. I watched them put him inside as I had a sad look on my face realizing that he deserves better. The FBI agents get in the car with him in the back and other one is driving. The other FBI agent is sitting in the front seat. I smiled a bit warmly waving sadly at Harry once the car gets started.

I watched the car drive away as I stood there for a second looking at Jake and slowly began walking up towards to Jake.

                                               ___________________________

IT'S BEEN A Week, that the drama had ended. I had to go back to court but this time it's going to be different. I stood quiet sitting in the courtroom. It's two against two. I talked to the judge and Detective Holt that I don't want to charge Harry and drop the case on him. He didn't lie to me and I believed what he said about Zayn. The judge had to talk to the jury about it yesterday. And this time and I mean this time it's a prize I'm giving Harry.

I ended up forgiving him for his awful mistakes. Even though he was doing it to save his family.

The court was an hour an half. So we were here for an hour. We had to wait. Harry had to redo his whole testimony onto saying the whole truth. I stood there watching him tell his story the audience, the judge, and the jury. Zayn was on the other side as the defendant hearing Harry's testimony.

Zayn looked upset but he deserves it. I licked my lips softy while looking at Harry. Mr. Thomas was asking Harry this and that about how everything started. I sat next to Gemma and Anne. Katie wasn't able to make it because she had to work. She was sad she was going to miss the biggest case.

" And what exactly did Mr. Malik made you do? " Mr.Thomas asked Harry as Harry looks at his lawyer before speaking again in the mic.

" He made me do awful things that I wish I didn't do. Like torture someone who I didn't exactly know. He made me sexually assault Miss Emerson, stalk her, break into her house, and kidnap her." Harry said disappointed and ashamed as I small smiled.

Mr.Thomas nods his head slowly. " Why did Mr. Malik make you do that? " Mr. Thomas asked looking back at Harry once again.

Harry leans into the mic and speaks again. " Because if I didn't do what he wanted me to do. He would've kill my family. I couldn't let that happen. I couldn't watched them die in front of me. I rather risk my life for them, then for them to suffocate. " Harry said in pain as I know how he felt.

He looked so broken outside. I looked down at my hands for a second playing with fingers before looking back at Harry. Zayn did his testimony before Harry's and admitted to the crimes he has done including murdering Harry's ex girlfriend. Zayn's lawyer interviewed Harry and asking him a lot questions and then that's when Mr. Thomas stepped his game up with good questions.

I know Harry wanted to cry right now in that moment but he had to pull it together.

Mr. Thomas nods his head slowly. " No further questions. " He said before sitting back down at the same time where Harry is sitting

Harry slowly gets up from the stand and makes his way over to sit beside Mr. Thomas. I watched Harry sit down as the judge finished listening to Harry's testimony. I testified yesterday confirming the things that Zayn has done. But I sure as hell know deep down that he's definitely not going have parole anytime soon.

" Let's take a ten minute recess. " The judge said hearing him slam the gavel on the table to give the jury time to discuss what's going to happen to Harry and Zayn.

I looked at Anne who looks worried. Gemma looks concerned and having hope that Harry is free.

                         Five Minutes Later.

The judge comes back after we did the oath and took a seat. The jury later comes out holding two white pieces of paper folded together. I had a serious look on my face feeling anxious all of a sudden. The lady who looks in her early forties steps up holding two white pieces of folded paper in her hand. I heard clear throats go in the courtroom and a couple of coughs.

The woman in her forties begins to speak. " We the jury find the defendant Mr. Harry Styles not guilty." The woman said on the mic as I slowly began to smile in relieve to hear that Harry's parole is over.

I turned to look at Anne seeing her in happy tears. I gently rub her back softy turning away from Anne and look at Gemma as I lay my head on her right shoulder gently. I finally felt peace at last. The courtroom quiet down for a moment letting the woman speak again. She clears her throat and leans a bit into the mic.

" We jury find the defendant Mr. Zayn Malik guilty for murdering Miss Heather Woods, Fraud Lawrence's Management, stalking, kidnap, sexuality assaulting Miss Andrea Emerson, and manipulating Mr. Harry Styles. " The woman said onto the mic as I looked at Zayn's face. The chatter and whispers  fills the courtroom.

The judge quiets the courtroom done and tells Zayn that he's in prison for life without no parole.

THE COURTROOM was dismissed. It was set that Harry would be out tomorrow. Anne and Gemma decided to stay a bit longer and wait for Harry to come out around 12:00pm. Anne, Gemma, and I walk out together as I smile warmly hearing Anne and Gemma's excitement for Harry's release. It made me feel happy that they're happy to see him. I spend my time with Haddie and hugging her tightly missing her everyday when I was gone to finish this awful nightmare.

Harry is looking forward to meeting Haddie. I can't wait for Haddie to meet Harry. It'll light his heart up waiting for that moment to come. But I decided to bring her with me when he is released for tomorrow.

Katie and I got our house back but she is dating Greg so now I feel like she might move out because I also feel like she'll be next in line to get married. But who knows right because only we do in the future.