Ch. Twenty-Two

I finished writing the question I asked of how he started his company Lawrence Management and the answer he replied with. It was my thirtieth question. I look at him again I began to close my notepad but this was off the record so once I wrapped up my fake interview with Jax. I know Harry worked for him so I wanted to know how it all started it.

" And one more question, but it's off the record. " I said to Jax as Jax frowns a bit curiously at me.

Jax begins to nod a bit. " Sure ask away." He said to me.

I took a sip of my glass of water and carefully put it down. " You talked about every single employee that works for you and all of the feedback about them is good nothing bad about each and every person here but my mind starts to drift off to one particularly person missing. His name is Harry Styles. Why didn't you mention him in the interview? " I asked curiously while looking at Jax.

Jax's face becomes uncomfortable. " Styles wasn't a bad employee. -Well he when he started working here, he was at the top of his game then everyone else here in this company. Everyday when his work is given, the guy well either be finished way to early or way too soon. And some were incomplete. Then out of nowhere he wouldn't come to work daily how he was suppose too. He would make mistakes but those mistakes weren't regrettable. " Jax said as I frowned my eyebrows curiously while listening to Jax.

" How long has Mr. Styles worked for you?" I asked Jax looking at him.

Jax looks at me and smiles slightly. " I thought that was the last question Miss Andrews? " Jax asked looking at me.

I began to chuckle a bit. " True but I am very interested about Mr. Styles. If you give me a bit of info of your employee, I'll stop asking questions about him. " I said with a grin as Jax agrees with the deal I made with him.

" Sounds like a deal. " Jax said to me. " Harry has worked for about three years." Jax said adding and answering my question.

In that moment that's when I realized that he's been stalking me for three years since I was in college for freshman year. Then he started working here and got to the college I was in. Harry had another college that he was qualified for but he shut that college down because he wanted to be close to me. It all made since now. He's smart but not as smart as I am.

" Anymore questions Miss Andrews? " Jax asked with smile once again.

I smiled back. " Yeah, does he have his own office or he has a office outside? " I asked Jax as Jax takes a sip of his water.

Jax puts down his water looking at me once again. " He has his own office. We promoted him. But he hasn't came in. The last time he was here was three months ago and now he's MIA. " Jax said wondering where Harry has been.

" Okay. No further questions. -Thank you so much for the interview and the time Mr. Lawrence. I really do appreciate it. " I said to Jax standing up to shake his hand once again.

Jax smiles looking at me once we shook hands. " Anytime. It was a pleasure. " Jax said as I gather my stuff and cut the recording from there.

I was in Jax's office for two hours. I packed up my suitcase earlier this morning to get ready for my flight back to Portland. I didn't get the chance to see my nana but I will when I come back again. I made my way out of Jax's office and began to scan very office to find Harry's name somewhere. I kept looking until I finally found it. It was the first office that I walked by without me noticing it.

I smirked a bit remembering Harry's office while leaving the second floor and walking back to the elevator.

I GOT IN The car and started the engine, I took a quick picture of the visitor pass card so I can make a fake employee pass card and be able to get in the company when it closes tonight before I leave. I texted Jake where should we meet and ended up meeting at Cheshire's Library but they have like a brews room so it's kinda so what private I guess. It's confusing.

I drove carefully and moved my head side to side feeling tired.

I then got out of the car and saw a few people there in Cheshire Library. I open the door hearing the jingle bell once I walked inside. I smile warmly at the librarian as she returns the smile back. I walked looking for Jake around the library. I sigh softy and quietly to myself.

I kept looking around the library and spotted Jake as he waves at me with a warm smile. I gave the warm smile in return making my way to sit across from Jake at a middle table. He had his laptop in front of him.

" Hey. How was the interview? " Jake asked with a warm smile on his face looking away from his laptop.

" It was good and I have a lot of information of my stalker. " I said with a relieve smile.

Jake starts to look impressed while looking at me. " So what happen? " Jake asked looking at me wanting to continued.

" Well Harry's boss was pretty much a cool dude. And hot. But anyways the point is that I asked Harry at the end and he gave information I needed the most. So I asked about Harry like how come Jax never mentions him. And Jax says. -Hold on, I recorded the interview. " I said grabbing my phone from my purse and then gave a piece of earphones to Jake and I could hear.

I pressed play for Jake to hear the interview skipping towards the ending of when I asked Jax about Harry. I continued listening to my voice and then Jax's voice as Jake listens to our voice on the recorder. After Jake and I listened to the recording, I put paused and decided to make a copy of only that part of the recording.

" That's a smart move. " Jake said taking off the earphone as I nodded my head and winked at him feeling proud of myself.

" I know. -But I have a plan and I need you're help. " I said looking at Jake as Jake nods his head.

" Sure anything. " Jake said looking at me as I began to give him a small nod.