Ch. Eight

I took aspirin that the doctor wanted me to take and continued to watch the movie for a bit with my hands placed on my tummy to relax getting into the movie.

  Andrea's Dream.

I woke up and look around the room. I was in the hospital laying on the hospital bed. I open my eyes to see very clearly and saw a hospital crib at the corner. I started to walk up to the hospital crib that had light pink blankets in the crib. I look inside the hospital crib and saw a baby inside. It was a baby girl sleeping in the hospital crib. She looks so beautiful like an angel. She has light brown hair and her skin is light. I was a little scared to touch her so I slowly put my hand out and touched her a little soft head.

I realized that I had my baby. My daughter.

" Isn't she beautiful? " A nurse said as she walk next to me.

" Yeah she is. I can't believe she came from me." I complimented with a warm smile looking away from the baby.

"  You have such a lovely little baby. " The nurse said with a smile while looking at my newborn child.

I kept looking at my baby and try to relax. I couldn't believe that the baby is mine. I feel happy to have my baby and it lights up my world.

" Miss Emerson are you okay? " The nurse asked concerned

" Yeah I am fine. I am tired." I said giving her tired smile.

" Okay I was just making sure. And if you need anything I'm going to be at the desk." the nurse said politely walking but stop walking all of a sudden.

I nodded my head as I kept looking at my baby girl and started to walk to bed and relaxed a bit more. I sigh rubbing my face once again when the nurse came back with a questioning and curious look. I looked at her look reading her look as if something felt wrong.

" Something wrong nurse? " I asked her as she looks at me.

" Sorry I wanted to tell you something that was suspicious. " The nurse said concern looking at me.

" Well what is it? " I asked while looking at her.

The nurse looks at me with a concerned and curious look on her face."  When you were taking a nap, there was a guy in your room stroking your cheek and went up to your daugther touching her gently. The Nurse said while looking at me as I kept on listening her.

" There was a guy in here? How did he look like? " I asked concerned and curious to who meant.

" He has curly hair, he's tall like I would say maybe six feet and he has green eyes. " The nurse said looking at me as I shook my head to the side curiously. I ended up feeling confused because I don't know who my stalker is at all.

I just couldn't point my finger out on how this guy keeps finding me.

" How did he find me? " I asked concerned while looking at the nurse and slowly sitting up.

" I don't know miss, when I came in here to check on you and your daughter, I told him he's not suppose to be in here. And he said that he's here because he knows you and your daughter. He had a sad and worried look on his face. Then he walked away. I felt bad for him. " The nurse said as she puts her hands in front her and crosses them together.

" Next time please don't let him in here again. He's dangerous to me and my daughter. " I said looking at the nurse who nods her head.

" Yes ma'am. Should I get security? " The nurse asked for over watch on me.

I thought about it for a second and slowly nod my head.

" That would be perfect. Thank you so much. " I said looking at her as she small smiles and starts to leave the room.

I sigh and ran my fingers through my hair and bring back down my hands burying my face in them as I glance at my daughter feeling scared all of a sudden.

End Of Andrea's Dream.

I woke up from my dream the next morning. I rubbed my eyes gently and turned my head to the side not seeing Katie in my bed. I slowly got up from bed to head downstairs. Once I got changed from taking another shower, I head my way to the kitchen to make myself breakfast. I go to the fridge to get eggs and tortillas. I'm going to make myself egg burritos. I took out a cart of apple juice and pour some into a glass.

Yesterday I had to call Joanne because I was sick. Last week I was better and until today I have to rest because of my pregnancy and hopefully work tomorrow. I just have to take it easy. After I made my two egg burritos, I make my way to the living room with my glass of apple juice to watch TV. I put my plate and glass down on the coffee table to turn the TV on. I glance to the on demand channels to see what to watch.

 I checked the time and it was 10:00am from the cable. I have Direct TV and previously I had Time Warner Cable. I like Direct TV for some reason but I wasn't much of a fan of Time Warner Cable. I think because it ended up becoming expensive and I had to cancel the movie channels so that's probably why I ended up not liking it. But everyone has their differences on what they like or dislike.

After I finished my breakfast. I thought about something I wanted to know. And it lead me to know what if my stalker has other people watching me or someone taking his place while I'm gone. I'm not sure. Maybe my mind just paranoid. I do live in Portland so it's crazy to have my mind running after the tragic that happen to me. Of course I'm going to feel paranoid and insane.