Ch. One

It was a late night at the club that wasn't to far away from where I live. I live in a house with my best friend Katie. Katie and I go way back. It was a long way before we became best friends. And now look at us we're out of college and having a great time together just us girls. Melissa is our best friend on who I grew up the most but it's in a complicated. Melissa is a doctor, not a surgeon just a clinic doctor.

I didn't want to drink because I decided that I don't want to be the one driving on the way home. I was dancing on the dance floor with Katie and Melissa. Melissa decided not drink much because she doesn't want problems if the cops make her pull over. They were dancing like crazy. I just laugh at them because the way they dance looks like they're in a strip club not that we are in one. I got tired of dancing and sat down at the table that wasn't far away from the dance floor.

I look around the club and see a guy who is walking like a zombie and went straight to the dance floor I looked away from the drunk zombie looking guy, taking a sip of my glass of water. I watched Katie and Melissa dancing as I smiled at how they're having a great time together. Me I'm just a boring person. I couldn't forget about college I mean it was just horrible for me. I felt very insecure about what I remember that night when I was studying for a huge final.

Flashback.

It was 12:00am midnight and I was typing on my laptop writing a story about a girl who disappear about a year ago. I than receive a email and stop typing. I made a confuse look on my face to who emails me at midnight. Anyways, I click on the email and my eyes went wide when I saw a picture of me going to Starbucks.

I smiled cause I thought it was a prank from Melissa or Greg my other friend in Portland East College. I laughed because I thought it was a little funny. I reply and just kept on continuing to do my story on the girl who disappeared.

To: Greg or Melissa

Nice one Greg or Melissa.

I typed and pressed send as I receive a reply again and open the message. I was becoming concerned all of a sudden.

From: Unknown

I'm not Greg or Melissa.

I frowned a bit confused as I chuckle a little to myself and typed back.

To: Unknown

Yeah you are. I know it's one of you guys. Stop playing games with me lol .

I clicked send and continue to do what I started. I heard my phone ringing, I get up from my desk and grab it. I look at my phone and it said unknown number and answer it.

" Nice one Greg very nice prank. " I said with a sarcasm.

" I'm not Greg. " a raspy voice said.

" Sure you are I mean who else can contact my email. " I laughed a little.

" That's because I know everything about you. " The raspy voice said.

I stop laughing shorty and felt my face cold and pale outside.

"  You're joking right? -Who is this? and how did you get this number? " I asked glancing around the dorm room feeling scared inside.

" You'll see. Be careful at night you don't want any of your friends to get hurt right? " A raspy voice said on the phone.

" Look asshole whoever you are I'm going to call the cops on you if you don't end this. " I yelled on the phone sounding brave yet scared.

" I wouldn't do that if I were you. You don't want your precious Melissa to die. Do you? " The raspy voice asked me.

" DON"T EVER CALL ME AGAIN! " I said hanging up and went back to my desk sitting down and cover my mouth for second feeling myself shaking.

End Of Flashback.

That night was a nightmare. I couldn't sleep and I couldn't focus. But now it's over and I hope I never hear about that creepy guy ever threaten me again or my friends. I laugh at Katie and Melissa as I decided to push the awful memory away. As soon as I did felt my phone vibrate. I grab it from the table and unlock it. I look at the text and it was from an unknown person. When I felt my smile faded. I read the text as I froze.

[Unknown]: I know where you're at. You think this is over? The game is still on.

I was scared and I felt goosebumps forming on my arms. I thought about replying or not. So I did what I did, reply to the text. I just can't feel scared anymore.

[Andrea]: How do you know where I am?

I pressed sent and lock my phone.

I was feeling very uncomfortable and now my nightmare is starting again. Great this creepy guy is stalking me. I waited for him to text me and about a minute he text me back.

[Unknown]: Because I'm inside the club, You can't see me. But I can see you.

I stood up from my barstool chair and look around the club to see who is sending me these creepy texts. I ended up feeling not irritated but more crept out at the same time.

[Andrea]: What am I wearing?

 I don't know what this creep wants from me and I wanted to know.

[Unknown]: You're wearing a black tight dress with black hightops.

I look at the text and started to feel frozen. I felt my heart began to race. I felt like I was going to faint in any minute. He knows what I'm wearing and knows where I am. I felt my phone ring and I answer it.

" Hello "   I said with a panic looking around the club again holding the phone against my ear as I hear the music from the dj playing in the club but was only focus on the phone call.

" You're smart to stay away from me. " a raspy voice said.

" How did you did find me? " I asked while looking around the club. I felt dizzy and maybe sick inside my body.

" I followed you. Don't even think about trying to escape or I'll kill one of your friends. " A raspy voice said.

" What do you want from me? "  I asked while looking at some people laughing and drinking.

" You. "  He whispered on the phone.