Ch. Thirteen

Katie believes me. " Okay. Text me when you get there. " She said as I nodded my head looking and giving her a warm smile.

" I will. " I said as I grab a pair of black skinny jeans and fold that one putting it in the Victoria Secret bag.

" How long are you staying in London for? Katie asked as I carefully grab a blouse and Katie stops me to grab the blouse for me that matches the black skinny jeans.

" Until Sunday night. I'll leave from London and come back Sunday noon here. " I said to Katie.

" Text me when you get here. " Katie said as I nodded my head once again.

" I will. " I said finishing putting away clothes I don't want.

I zipped up my suitcase having the clothes in there and put down my suitcase downstairs. Greg was staying in the guestroom so I didn't want to wake him up without making a loud sound. I left my suitcase there and went back upstairs to head to my room. I'm exhausted and all I need right now is sleep.

___________________

I Got Change Into a pair of navy blue skinny jeans and black combat boots. The blouse I'm wearing very comfortable so it's black with sleeves. But over my black sleeve blouse, I'm wearing a white hoodie swear with a yeezy sign on it. It's my favorite sweater. I throw my hair in a bun and didn't really do my makeup. So I just did it simple and light.

I got in the car service with Jake after he helped out the driver to put in my suitcase in there.

I was scrolling down my yahoo emails hearing the car door close shut, followed by another. I hear the car go on as I look at Jake who was checking for something on his phone.

He turns to look. " Ready? You're not missing anything? " I shook my head to assure him.

" We're good to go. " I said to Jake as he small smiles once the driver begins driving away from my house.

WE MADE IT To Cheshire London, Jake and I are now in a taxi going to the hotel to check and take a break. It's 1:00pm here. I send a text to my nana to let her know that I'm in town for today and tomorrow. Jake and I are staying at the Cheshire St. Louis Hotel. I locked my phone to look out the window looking at every street and we drive by. I see some people shopping and walking around. I smiled a bit remembering the last time I've been here was when I was in elementary and middle school.

We pull up to the hotel and the taxi driver stops at the entrance of Cheshire St. Louis Hotel. After he helped me get my suitcase out, I paid the taxi driver and thanked him for his service. I smiled warmly at me before walking with my purse and suitcase following Jake inside. I looked around the reception area and everything in here is so fancy.

I felt amazed by looking at it. Jake and I were in line waiting for our turn because there was a forty old man who was up next and after the man, there was a couple look like they just got married. I small smiled at them.

" After we check in and get settled in our own hotel rooms, do you want go straight over to Harry's family or you just want more time? " Jake asked me quietly as I turned to look and listen to him.

I stood there beside him thinking what to do. I still have some time to take a nap and rest for a bit before we head out. " Um. I want to rest for a bit and then I'll text you when I'm ready to leave. " I said to Jake quietly who understands and smiles a bit deciding with me.

I Unlocked The Hotel room and walked inside with my suitcase, I accidentally dropped the hotel keycard that slipped from my hands once I unlocked the hotel room door. I reached to pick up the keycard when I saw a figure leaning down to help me.

" Here I got it love. " He said in a deep and hot accent.

Our fingers accidentally touched when I stood up straight. I looked up to meet a pair of blue ocean eyes standing in front me. " -Thank you. " I said to the light brown hair guy as he grins at me.

" No problem love. Do you need some help on anything else? " He asked as I shook my head.

" I'm okay, thank you um.. " I trailed off while looking at him.

" -Stephen, Stephen Grimes. " Stephen said to me.

I smiled warmly to shake his hand. " Andrea Emerson. " I said to him seeing his smile grow a bit.

We stop shaking hands for a minute. " Nice to meet. Are you staying here? " He asked curiously.

I don't know Stephen and it would be awkward having a conversation with a stranger I barely met. " I am actually. Just here for a couple of days. I have some business to do. " I said as he smiles while looking at me in the eyes.

" Yeah same here. Well I got here yesterday. So I'm only here for a couple of days as well. " I smiled at him.

" Sounds good. " I said as we just stood there awkwardly. " Well I better get going." Stephen said as I nodded my head.

" It's nice to meet you Andrea. " Stephen added.

I was about to walk inside the hotel room when I stopped and made a oh shit look on my face realizing he has my keycard for the hotel room. I decided to block the door for a minute and go after Stephen. I called out his name as he turns to look at me.

" Hey. -you have my keycard. " I said to Stephen as he realizes that he does and lets out a small awkward chuckle.

Our hands touched again and I got the keycard from his hand. " Thanks. " I said with a smile.

I started walking back to my hotel room when Stephen calls my name from behind. I slowly turned around to face Stephen. He grabs his wallet as I stood there confused thinking what is he doing. Stephen takes out a white small business card with his phone number, email, and workplace.

He gives it to me. " What's this? " I asked Stephen as he grins at me.

" If you need anything. Just let me know. If you're still in London, I would like to take you out for some coffee and get to know each other better if that's okay with you. " Stephen said as I started to admire him a moment accepting his card.

" I'll like that. " I said to Stephen who smiles and kisses my cheek before turning back around walking down the hallway to the elevator.

I watched Stephen leave glancing away from him leaving after his figure faded away. I look back down at the business card to feel a smile curve on lips before walking back to the hotel room.