Ch. Five

I head upstairs to look for the handcuffs that my old boyfriend left before he died. I walked into my room as I started to dig in my room and look for the handcuffs. I went to my closet and finally found them. I grabbed my phone for a second to look at Katie's message.

[Katie]: I called the cops. They're going to be on their way. I'll be there as fast as I can. Stay tight Andy.

I breathe slowly as I was about to text back to Katie before hearing a sound come from downstairs. I glance down and decided to send a quick text to Katie.

[Andrea]: Okay. I'll be waiting.

I put away my phone and started rush downstairs with my gun and handcuffs. I made my last step on the stairs and see the guy's body gone. Shit I cursed under my breathe. I started to walk around my house and stand in the living room. As soon as I was about to turn the guy captured me in his embarrass as I began to fight him and started to hit him with my elbow and lift my hand hitting him in his face.

I heard him groan as he steps back letting me go. I saw that he has a bloody nose as he looks at me angry.

" I tried to go easy on you sweetheart. But you're just making it harder for you and I. " He said as I wasn't able to see him closely in the dark as he ran straight into me. I fell on the coffee table with him on top of me after hearing the coffee table glass break, making my gun fall across the living room as I look at him and start flip us over making the two us fall on the floor.

I had a few scratches and bleeds from my forehead. I know now I already have my hair messy. Not that I care. I slowly started to reach over for my gun as I felt my body pressed down on the ground. I gasped as started to turn my body again and kicked him. He fell on the floor and as soon as I going to get my gun, I felt him grab my leg making me fall again.

He grabs onto my leg and I grab my free leg kicking him in the face. His head hits the floor as I get back up on my feet looking for my gun but didn't see it anywhere.

I slowly began to head to the kitchen and  hide in the pantry. I waited for him to make noises and a few minutes later I did feel him looking around for me. I wonder why he didn't go after me. I grip my gun tightly hoping I don't die. I am wearing an armor vest underneath my clothes. 

" Okay that's it. YOU EITHER COME OUT. OR YOU DIE. NO MORE PLAYING GAMES MISSY. " The guy said in a raspy and british thick tone.

I began to come out of the pantry where I was hiding. He seems me as he smirks and stands across from me and slowly points the gun at me. " I knew you were looking for this. I got it before you could love. " The guy said as I hide the knife behind me and slowly put my hands up for defense.

" If you shot me, you won't get away with murder. " I said as he looks at me and chuckles shaking his head.

He sighs and looks at me once again once he locked away. " Who said I was going to shoot you. If you think I was, you're wrong. I don't want to kill you, I just want to keep you. " He said walking towards me and puts down my gun as he brings his hand to my cheek and slowly strokes my cheek with his fingers.

I flinched quickly looking away from him not wanting to look at him. Without me realizing what was happening, I felt something hit me hard and everything began to turn black.

I slowly began to wake up as I felt light headed and sleepy. I couldn't move because I felt like I was tied to a chair. I open my eyes very clearly to adjust them to see that I actually was tied up. I had tape on my mouth as well. I couldn't even talk. I try to look around the room to see where I was, I am in my living room. I saw candles lighting on the nightstand. I look around to look for the guy.

I hear his voice in the kitchen talking to someone on the phone. I began to look around and slowly move my hands tightly and quietly from the tape. I had my legs tied up with a rope around them and began to move them. Shit I said in my mind wanting to cry but it won't help if I do. I stopped my movements to hear if the guy was still hear on the phone talking to someone.

I continue to move my hand as I see the tape begin to get loose. I slowly and quietly began to tear the tape off my hand as it sting a little and I move to my left hand slowly taking the tape off from it and move my hands to my mouth to take the tape off as well. I growl quietly to myself feeling it hurt. I move my hands to my legs to take the rope off undoing it. I throw the rope off and as soon as I about grab my phone.

I felt my body began to be pushed on the couch, I groan annoyed already and bring my mouth to bite his hand that was near my face. I lifted my body away from his and push him on the floor making me fall as well. I slowly began to head to the stairs as he grabs me by my leg. I screamed a bit and grip myself on the staircase before bring my leg and kicking him in the face.

I slowly began to crawl the stairs and get back on my feet to jog up the stairs and see him coming from behind me. I grab the vase that was nearby and throw it at him. I heard him groan as he starts to fall back a bit from coming downstairs. I slowly stopped to catch my breathe and put my hands on my knees for a second.

I started to head to my room and close the door locking it as I heard footsteps coming closer to my room. I then started to see a light showing up looking a red and blue light. The cops are here. I hear the bang from my door.

" OPEN THE DOOR GOD DAMMIT! " He said behind the door. I began to open my open so the cops can hear the guy.