Niall Horan

Niall Horan.

'~ Story of my life.(One direction) 

"Sky!" I turned and looked at Niall glaring at him, i confessed my feelings to him and he was too shocked to say anything! 

It was pouring rain, and i was already wet.

"WHAT!" I shouted at him.

"I-i love you too!" He shouted back. I looked at him shocked. I let that sink in. He likes me! He likes me! I smiled and jumped on him and he hugged me and swung me around.

I smiled gingerly and smashed my lips onto his, and he smiled into the kiss deepening into it. "I love you, i love you, i love you!" He shouted in joy.

"I love you too." I said, he took off his wet jacket and drapped it on me, and hugged me, i felt electricity and heat radiate off of him.

He drove me home, holding my hands. When we reached an empty house, he pulled me into a kiss. I drapped my hands on his hair tugging it making him moan. His hands on my waist, going lower.

"Do you want to?" He asked me huskily.

"Yes. Take me now." I said breathlessly. 

And he took me, to cloud nine.

..............................................................................................................................................................

"Will you marry me?" Niall asked me looking into my eyes, his blue orbs filled with hope and of course purple specks.

"Maybe." I smirked.

"No, it either Nah, or yah!" He said chuckled making me laugh. 

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I said and he slipped on a king on my finer and kissed me. People around me clapped and cheering but i was too busy!

I fell for a singer,  vampire, bully that used to bully me.