Chapter Twenty One: Alone Time

Chapter twenty One: Alone Time.
.............,,.......................,..................

Sky's point of view.
...............,..,....,..........

I sigh frustrated.

"What's wrong?" Jason asked.

Really? what's wrong? you just told me, that I you are not really my brother, which I thought you were after so many f**king years!

"I need time." I say, and sigh. Rubbing my temples.

"I understand." he says quietly.

"I just want you to know, I'm sorry." he says looking at me in the eyes.

I nod, and stand up and flash myself to a Cliff.

The cliff I found my mistake,by trying to find my kite, that time I used red paint I found to keep my track, later that helped me back.

It was useful.

I sat down on the edge of thy and thought, think.

I let Jason not being my brother sink in. We spent so many years together, acted as if family, but were not, I'm not. I'm alone.

I have to admit, I hate being alone.
It's so sad, and scary. If I stay alone, then I will forget on how to love.
I would become a cold hearted women, I sigh frustration is all I feel right now.

Why would harry and the boys do bulling again, when I told them not to. Where they really lieing, was this a dare or a joke? something's missing, something wrong in the picture.

Their eye color was almost as if black.
That means something right?
Also who is this boss that's trying to kill, no hurt me?
Who hates me so much?

I sigh looking at the water, and crushing waves.

I look up and notice the moon, I didn't know I have been here for so long.
I wish I was a star, people would wish upon me, and I would just laugh at them and say in your dreams!
I like to be mean sometimes.......

"Hello skylar." says a sweet women voice.

"I hate it when people call me skylar, its sky." I reply not really turning to look who it is, just lost in the sight ahead of me.

"Ok.....hi sky." she says again.
I stand up and turn around, just to meet someone that looks like me but a bit older.

"Who are you!" I say warnily.

"Now, now is that a way to speak to your mother?" she says, her yellow eyes looking at me.

"I don't care." I say venomously. she left me along with dad, making me be alone, I'm mad with her.

"Sorry dear, I am a queen, we have duties-" I cut her off.

"You choose your duties than me, your own daughter!!!" I said each word louder, and I was getting angrier by the second.

"No! No! no no" she said shaking her head.

"It was either you being alive or my dutie-" I cut her off again.

"Stop! MAKING BULLCRAP!!"

Then we heard a sound of leaves crushing. We both became quiet.

We were staring at each other with wide eyes,

Then her eyes turn red, an she whispered to me harshly, "stay back!"

..
.
..

Vote- for longer chapters

Follow me for a double update.

Love you!
-itsjenney123