Chapter Three: Struck with Shock

Chapter Three : Struck with shock

..................................................................................................................................................................

Marcel has been hiding a secret, but what could it be? Does Sky know whats coming? What is Marcel trying to tell sky? Why does the four bully can not bully sky? Why doesn't her brother not know by now?

Fate plays a funny game eh? As time passes little did sky know what Marcel is really trying to tell her...

.....................................................................

Skys Pov.

......................................

I roll my eyes as liam sits next to me.

I pay my attention to the teacher. She explains how protons and atoms work, i have already learned this stuff.

Then Someone pokes my shoulder, i turn and see liam.

I say, "What." In a whisper, so we don't interrupt the class, during this lesson she is teaching us.

Liam says, "i need to talk to you." He looks at me with worry and concern, well what could it be?

I say, "Then wait, because i'm trying to learn." I don't care, education comes first over some twat.

Liam looks at the teacher and then the teacher suddenly says,"Alright guys free period, you can do what ever you want." With that she walks out of the class.

whoa how did he just do that? Is it like he is hypnotizing her to do stuff. OK now i'm curious on what liam is trying to tell me. You know what they say, 'curiously kills the cat'

I chuckle.

"Whats so funny?" says the person next to me,liam causing me to jump.

I put my hand to my heart and say, "You scared me!"

He laughs and says, "But still without doing anything your face was priceless."

I look at him suspiciously... Why is he acting normal around me? Why now? Now i have to know what he has to say. But i don't feel like specking to my bully. So no.

I say, "Why are you being nice?" I narrow my eyes suspiciously.

His face all guilty and says, "I'm sorry."

I look at his eyes, they were brown orbs, with specks of gold.

i say,"What if i don't forgive you? And what did you do with the teacher?"

He looks at me, his eyes changing the color to blue....What that can not happen... No human been in the world has color changing eyes. I'm scared, what the hell!

I say, "Liam.....Why is your eyes changing color?"

He chuckles and says, "nothing, you mustt be hallucinating."

Then suddenly his eye color changes back to the nice brown eyes, with golden specks. Woah did i call them nice? No.

He says, "Can you please forgive me? I will make it up to you...."

I say, "How am i supposed to believe you? After all the bullying you did to me.."

His face is at that moment was full off guilt. I say, "Liam?"

He stays quiet....Ugh i hate it when people don't talk.

"Liam!" He doen't say anything.

Then i trow my hands on his shoulder, and yell, "LIAM!" Shaking him.

Then everyone's eyes snapped on our direction.

I say, "Go back to work." As like i say im a nerd, nobody listens.

Then liam says, "Mind your own business." That's when every ones eyes snapped to doing what ever they were doing.

Liam says, "I will make it up to you, come with me after school." 

Then i remembered what Marcel had told me, to meet up with him after school.

I shake my head, and say, "sorry but no, i have things to do"

He frowns.

He says, "Then i will have to make time for you and me..." Jezz this man, can't he be impatient?

He then at that point, his eyes i swore he had reddish eyes. He looked into my eyes and then everything was BLACK.

........................................................................................................................

Authors NOTE:

HEllo my fellow wattpad users.

I wonder what did Liam do to Sky... What does he mean that make time for you and me?

I guess you'll have to vote if you want more chapters like this! 

Also you have to FOLLOW ME - IF you want more updates and stuff.

lastly Comment- If you have anything you want to tell me. I would like it if you tell me how is this chapter :)

alight bye_ : I can't wait to update next time!

See you next time :)