Chapter Five: Let the truth slip out a little.

Little did young Sky know that this is the end of her heart beating. But still she has a heart.. Feeling and love, you can never take that away from anyone. Vampires do indeed have hearts, they have this thing called soul mates, witch bacically means true love or something.

.............................................................................................................................................

Skys pov.

....................................................................

"Marcel?" I whisper again clearly in shock.

He most deffically changed his apperance. He was wearing a white shirt, that shows his 6 pack. He also had a tactoo, or two birds across his chest. He was wearing black skinny jeans, he wasn't wearing his glasses, lastly he wasn't wearing hair gell or somthing, his head was full or curls.

Im upset, why am i here? I really want to go home, i don't like it here one bit. 

He says, "Call me Harry."

i frown, i look for a door, and walk to it.

In a flash Mar-harry is in front of me. I look down instally. If i look at him, i will be lost in his green eyees like i always do.

I'm upset, what is he doing with the people who bully me?

He whispers, "Im sorry."

I look at him bitrayed, and hurt. But then again why is he saying sorry.

He had his eyes fixed on another source avoiding my gaze. I gron and say, "Why am i here?" turning around to meet the other guys.

Niall says, "forgive us."

"WHY SHOULD I?" i spat.

He looked sad, and says, "Becuase you are apparently our princess of the vampire realm a-"

Liam says, "thats enough!"

My mouth wide open. Me a princess no way is that true.This is tots a prank.

I close my mouth and begain to speak, "No you are lieing, is this some kind of prank?"

A tear sliped down my cheeks.

Liam stated, "Its true." I looked at him, beyond what he just did he tends to still speak to me. Ugh i hate this!

I close my eyes hoping i would be in the place i imagne. I wanted to go to a beach, the miami beach. I open my eyes and see im there. i open my eyes and gasp. This is beyond beautiful, i walk towards the wet sand, it was morning, it was pretty. I slowly walk down the beach letting the sand tickle my toes.

...............................................................................................................................................

               Sky was soo caught up with the sight seeing that she forgot all her problems, around harry and the boys. Little did she know that she was in grave danger.........................................