"Where is it?" Elsa asked.

"It fell into the ice here." Emma said.

"You can melt down and get it and we can go somewhere a lot warmer." Maya said looking at her. Elsa looked at the ice with a blank face.

"You can't control it can you?" Emma asked Elsa. "What you said to David on the walkie wasn't a threat it was a warning because you can't control what you're doing."

"What makes you think you know me?" Elsa asked looking at her.

"Because we both have powers too. I know I'm not great at controlling mine and Maya used to not be able to either." Emma said as Maya nodded. She was so cold now she couldn't think.

"You- you two have magic?" Elsa asked looking at them.

"Yeah." Maya nodded. "It's called light magic." Maya shivered.

"Anna helps. She helps me control it." Elsa said looking to them. "So if I can find her I can undo this." Elsa explained. "We can get rid of all this. The whole wall when she's here."

"Well I'm afraid she's not." Emma responded.

"Maybe your magic can get us out of here." Elsa suggested.

"I've been trying. I can't even warm myself up." Emma answered.

"Me- neither." Maya shivered. "I just ended up choking myself. I can barely feel my fingers to even try."

"I'll try again." Emma said.

"Me too." Maya said. They both tried and Emma had no luck, but Maya sent some electric bolts back and forth. "Ow!" She said holding her hand. "It stings to much." She shivered. "I need to sit down." She said looking to Elsa.

"Yeah I need to lay down for a minute. I'm really- tired." Emma shivered as they both sat down.

"Tell me more about you two." Elsa said as she bent down. "How many years apart were you born?" She asked looking to them.

"Well- we were- uh born on the same day. We- are twins." Maya said looking at her.

"But you are younger looking." Elsa said confused.

"We were cursed so I didn't start growing- when Emma did." Maya shivered.

"And what about your magic. Where you both born or cursed?" She asked looking to them.

"Those are- the options- uh I don't know." Emma said looking to Elsa.

"Me- neither. Probably born." Maya said looking to her.

"We didn't- know about our- powers- until recently." Emma said looking at her.

"We really-  didn't- have parents that could- help with them." Maya said looking to Elsa.

"Parents don't always help." Elsa said looking to them. "I ended up queen of a large land unprepared."

"We get the- unprepared. We are- get this-" Emma started.