Taking both sides of her face in the palms of my hands, I kiss her with a sweetening kiss.

Gentle

Slow

Loving

Brushing my lips against her's, tongue swiping just on the inside of her mouth. Trembling desire, slowly swirling, heat starts to embrace the both of us. My hand is running down her spine until it makes its way to the hem of her loose dress that's pooled around her thighs.

Deeper kisses bringing on a violent hunger.

"Alpha Fin." Becca's voice disturbing our moment. Victoria tries to get off my lap; I won't let her.

"What?" My voice holds the displeasure I feel at being disturbed by this wolf.

"Everything is ready." She snaps a picture of us before leaving the room. Victoria's eyebrow lips up in a question of what's going on?

Lifting her up, I can't help to feel slightly giddy with my surprise.

"We need to go to the training facility; I have something special for you." Kissing her neck, placing her down so she can get her coat and boots on. Once dressed for the cold, I turn around so she can get on my back. It's a short walk to the building, on the way there she smacks my ass, "faster." She laughs into the evening sun.

I do as she says, running with her through the snow almost tripping slightly before catching myself the both of us laughing together.

Opening the door, the Eastern territory all gathered yelling, surprise, happy birthday.

This is for the neglected pup that's half starved with rotten teeth and bruises that paint her body in the pictures of hate. This is for the pup who never had a birthday party, who never had a present to open. Who was never made to feel special enough ever to think that she deserved a day that celebrated her existence?

Victoria's looking around the center that's been decorated from top to bottom. All the wolves are putting in such great effort in such a short time.

The balloons, streamers, filling the space with colorful decorations. A giant happy birthday banner strung from one end of the room to the other. All letters draw by young pups hands. It's homemade art that I think she will appreciate.

The effect of the visual on Victoria is soul altering. Her whole body is shaking trying to hold back long suppressed emotions that I think she never knew she had. Pups yelling happy birthday throwing confetti has Victoria's eyes starting to water not with sadness but with such happiness it's making her cry tears of joy.

A giant chocolate birthday cake displayed in a creation of masterful art.

Turning to me I kiss her half open mouth that's smiling.

"Happy birthday, Victoria." The words low in her ear. Lifting her into a hug, while I give her just a little spin before setting her down.

"It's not my birthday Finian."

"I know, I just wanted to do something special for you. I wanted you to have your special day." Another kiss to her neck before Becca starts snapping pictures of us. We pose for them, Victoria unable to stop smiling. She looks radiant, full of life at the moment but I can smell the illusion of vision.

Becca is snapping pictures of us, happy pictures of us. She's doing exactly what I ask her to do. It's for the pup to see that her mom had good times and not just bad ones. It's memories of her mother with a smile on her face she needs to see. It's hard to keep it together to smile for all these wolves when all I want to do is cry my anguish out.