Chapter 21: Blast to the Past

My eyes were so heavy. I was exhausted from fighting all of those monsters in one day. How did Natsu and everyone handle this? Being a Caster magic user is pretty tiring just like using my keys. In fact, I had always wanted to know what it felt like. And I got my first taste from Hyper magic. Urano Metria was a powerful spell that I've used many times before and still can. Then came Star Dress, which was quite powerful as well. Now I can truly believe I'm powerful enough to be on Team Natsu. Before everything happened with the Cave of Stars, I had always  felt useless. Without my keys, I would be as powerful as a grain of sand. And my friends would always have to stop what they're doing and save my butt from being killed. But now? I feel powerful. Unstoppable. I guess I really needed this long training mission after all. 

      I opened my eyes and was met with a familiar scene. And scent. I looked around at the messiest house I had ever scene. I sat up from where I was lying down. Big mistake. I instantly lost my balance and fell on the ground. I looked up to see I was sleeping in a hammock. My eyes locked with two onyx ones. 

      "How ya feeling?" Natsu said.

      "Natsu? What am I doing in your house?" He chuckled.

      "You fell asleep at the party. So I carried you here. It'd be kinda rude to just leave you sitting on the street."

      "You're kidding me."

      "Nope. You were sawing logs." He started laughing.

      "I snored?! Ugh. I'm sorry. You didn't have to do that though. You could have just woken me up."

      "No way. You needed that sleep. Fighting those monsters must have caught up with you huh?"

      "Yeah. I guess so."

      We were silent for a few minutes. Thank goodness my hood as still on or else this situation would be a whole lot different. I got up from the ground and thanked him for letting me sleep at his place. Even though it is filthy. I opened the door but before I could leave, an hand stopped me. It was on my shoulder. 

      "How about you come to Fairy Tail with me? Maybe even join? I know everyone would like you a lot."

      I thought about it. Tera would be so worried if I did. Maybe if I check with her real quick to let her know I'm okay she'll feel better. 

      "Alright Natsu. I just need to check up on my hotel room and then I'll join you."

      "Aye!"

      I ran out of Natsu's house and back to my hotel room. Excitement was building. What if I told everyone who I was when I got there? But how would they feel? Maybe not today.....or ever for that matter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  *Somewhere in Crocus*

      ???: "Sir, we have the target's location. The amount of her magic is growing so much we didn't even need a radar to find her.

      ???: "Yes. I know. I can feel it too. Who knew Layla would do something like this? I didn't know she had another child when I helped kill her. How amusing....."

      ???: "Sir? Your orders?"

      ???: "I want you to go find the girl and bring her to me. I'm sure Ivan would love to see his long lost daughter."

      ???: "I was hoping you'd say that....."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------