MY DATA!

Hello everyone. I'm so sorry I haven't been updating quickly enough on BOTP. I'm actually on vacation and have been writing. But then I used up all of my data! I don't have Wi-Fi where I am now. I'm with my family at a lake. Anyways, just wanted to say sorry. And I feel like I am going overboard with all of these updates. Once again, sowwy.

Another thing, a friend of mine had started writing a story. It is called Battle Academy! She is an amazing writer and you should totally check out her stories, especially if you like Soul Eater. Battle Academy is a school that teaches young people how to wield weapons and defend themselves. It is located in the old castle of the King of this land. He decided to build a new castle and make the old one into a school. Below, there is a village where all of the students live. Some live in the forest nearby.

This story includes many plot twists and exciting features. Such as, Dragons, Demons, Fight scenes, Pop rockets, and Dragon Pigs. (You'll understand later in the story when she updates 😂) Both of us actually did this in an rp together. It is quite interesting! She has already posted one chapter.

Her username is RMs_Dark-Soul

Check it out!

Baiiiiii!!!! 😊😄😘

-Phoenix