(3x24) The Divine Move.

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes. "Derek." He stopped talking and turned around looking over at me.

"Babe?" He walked over to me wrapping his arms around me before pecking my lips. "You okay?" He asked cupping my face.

I put my lips in a line. "You want me to answer honestly?" He nodded his head. "I'm not okay." I felt my eyes water.

"Shh." He wrapped his arms around me tighter, as I held onto him like my whole life depended on him.

I slowly pulled away. "Um, I came back here to get you and the twins." I glanced over at the twins behind him, they both shot me a smile. I nodded my head at them before looking up at Derek. "We need the wooden triskele." I told him, he looked down at me confused.

"What for?" He asked.

"Deaton said it will help with the Nogitsune." I told him, he nodded his head squeezing my waist.

"I'll be right back." He said, smiling at me before leaving me with the two twins.

I slowly looked over at the twins before walking over to them. "You two okay?" I asked, they nodded.

"Yeah, we are." I slowly nodded my head.

"What happens when we can't defeat the Nogitsune?" Aiden asked, making my eyes shoot up to his.

I shook my head. "We'll be able to." I clenched my jaw. "I've already lost one of my best friends! I'm not losing another one." I said, thinking of Stiles dying.

"You'd risk your own life?" Ethan asked.

I nodded my head. "I'd give my life up for my best friend instead of my best friend giving his life away for me." They both looked at each other before looking down at me. "My friends lives are more important than mine." I heard footsteps coming.

Turning my head to see Derek coming towards us with the box in his hand. "Should we go?" He asked, I sent him a small smile nodding my head.

"Let's go." I told him, interlocking my hands with his. "We're meeting Scott at school." I informed him as we walked out of the house with the twins trailing behind us.

We all walked towards the car, I got into the passenger seat strapping my seat belt as the twins got into the back. Derek started the car before driving off to school.

***********************

The car came to a stop in front of the school, I unstrapped my seatbelt before jumping out the same time as the other three. Derek walked towards me grabbing my arm making me face him, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Before I could say anything he smashed his lips against mine, I closed my eyes wrapping my arms around his neck stepping on my tippy toe. Our kiss was sweet and passionate, the kiss made me forget about reality.

But soon ended when we were both breathless, I was the first to break away sucking in air. "That was a be careful kiss." Derek said, breathlessly.

I pecked his lips. "I will, and you better be careful yourself." I told him, before unwrapping my arms around his neck the same time he did with my waist.