He emerged with my legs on his shoulder out of the water to breathe as he licks me into oblivion. My brown peaks harden as he tugs them and I whip my head back in ecstasy.

Pleasure takes me over, I shake pull and moan as he works his expert tongue. I'm gripping the Jacuzzi edges and grinding my teeth as my temperature rises. I am sweating and cursing as I feel my body climbs the cliff to the peak of pleasure. It climbs and climbs as he writes his name against my core with his tongue stating his claim and finally gives into gravity as it falls as his lips suck on my clit. To say I c*m is an understatement. I exploded, my juices flow all over his mouth and chin and drip into the water.

He takes my limbs off his shoulders kisses my lips and spins lying on my chest between my legs as I play in his wet hair. The stereo in the room plays sweet soft music as we relax and take a breather.

He smiles contented as he rubs my legs and snuggle his head between my breasts.

"Someone's comfy," I say with a chuckle.

"I'm on the world's best pillows of course I am," he smiles.

"Well I want wine and it's over there. Can you get it for me please?" I ask.

He snuggles more and whines. "I don't wanna."

"Just do it and you can rest on your pillow all you want."

"Promise?" He pouts and I laugh.

"Of course," I smile, he looks up to me and nods.

He moves quickly returning to his position between my breasts and we both have wine glasses in our hand drinking.

I play in his hair as we talk about little things and laugh at jokes. This is relaxing us talking, getting comfortable with each other and abandoning the contract for the nights here.

I had almost run full speed onto the raft when he asked me to do it, I am shocked to say the least that he asked and I didn't deny the offer.

I walk up the steps taking in the beautiful scenery, the golden sunshine disappearing through the trees as the sunsets is really beautiful to watch.

"I'll leave you two to find your rooms," says Al before he kisses my hand and runs off towards the forest.

"Why–?"

"There's another little cabin out there that's where they are staying, remember this is a couple resort so children aren't allowed."

I look at Johnattan and frown. "They should be though, they would love it here."

Johnattan smiles at me and nods. "I'll think about making a few changes," he says as I smile.

"There's that smile I love to see," he teases and I roll my eyes walking towards the door.

His hands reach out and stop me in my tracks. I turn and look at him as he removes his hand from my shoulders.

"What is it Johnattan?" I ask.

He looks at me and smiles sheepishly before straightening his structure as he gets serious.

"Christina, I want these days at the villa to be fun, light hearted and relaxing. I want to see you carelessly happy and free. I want to see you silly, crazy and wild. Having fun and not being bonded by anything. So I ask you before you pass this threshold to discard in your mind that the contract ever existed," throughout that entire paragraph he never breaks eye contact with me and his confidence never waivers as he talks.

"I want you to accept my invitation without thinking about the contract. I want you to willingly accept the fact that I want to romance you for these days and not dominate you. Let us be mutual and normal."