"Six, maybe?" the bartender replied.

"Six cups of vodka?!" I exclaimed.

"Chill, man, she looked like she needed to let loose, I just helped her out," the bartender shrugged.

"That is her choice," I said, grabbing the collar of his shirt from across the bar. "She is underage and you served her six fucking cups of straight vodka!"

"I was just trying to get her to loosen up so we could maybe have some fun," the bartender laughed, giving his friend a fist bump as I let go of his shirt and pulled back my fist.

"Austin? What are you doing?" Someone said from behind me.

"Austin let's go dance," Kaitlyn said, leading me to the dance floor.

"Hey Tay Tay," Kaitlyn slurred.

"What the hell! Kaitlyn are you drunk?" She asked.

"The idiot bartender gave her straight vodka when she ordered water," I told the Blonde.

"What!" Taylor exclaimed.

"He was trying to get her drunk! So they could 'have some fun'," I quoted, using air quotes.

"You son of a bitch! You tried to get my underage sister drunk! Do you know who I am? I'm going to sue you so hard!" Taylor said, getting up close to the bartender who looked legitimately scared.

"We need to take her home," I said.

"Let's go," Taylor said, grabbing Kaitlyn's hand and pulling the redhead away.

"But Taylor I want to stay!" My girlfriend pouted.

"Come on," Taylor said, tugging on her sister's wrist. Taylor had pulled Kaitlyn outside where there was a car waiting.

I helped Taylor get Kaitlyn into the car before getting in behind the two girls.

"Why did we leave? I wanted to dance," Kaitlyn slurred.

"What do we do now?" I asked Taylor as we both ignored Kaitlyn's question.

"We sneak her back into the hotel and get her to bed," Taylor told me.

"Okay," I said.

We pulled up to the hotel as the driver turned around and faced us.

"There's a lot of paps," he told us.

"Shoot," Taylor muttered. "We can't take her out like this."

"Is there a backdoor or anything?" I asked.

"I can take you through the garage and see if that's any better," the driver replied.

"Yeah, let's try that," Taylor said.

"Ooh, look at all the flashies outside!" Kaitlyn giggled, pointing at the window.

"I'm going to sue that bartender for everything he has," Taylor muttered.

"Good," I agreed.

We pulled up at the entrance to the hotel through the garage where, thankfully, there were no paps. I opened the door and stepped out of the car before grabbing Kaitlyn's hands and carefully helping her out of the car. Taylor walked behind us as I helped a stumbling Kaitlyn walk to the door.

"I don't feel good, Tay," Kaitlyn mumbled, scrunching her face.

"Crap," Taylor and I muttered, pulling Kaitlyn to the bushes that were next to the door.

As soon as we got over there, Kaitlyn doubled over and hurled straight into the bushes. I held her red mane out of her face as Taylor rubbed Kaitlyn's back comfortingly. I looked away as Kaitlyn hurled her guts out, afraid of doing the same myself.

"Austin," Taylor said warningly. "Don't you dare."

"I'm not-" I cut myself off by bending down and puking in one of the bushes.

"Austin!" Taylor whined.

"I'm sorry," I said, wiping my mouth on the back of my hand.

"Oh my god, I'm calling for backup," Taylor said, pulling her phone out as she continued to rub Kaitlyn's back as she sat down on a bench.

"Hello?" Taylor said into the phone. "I need you to come to the garage entrance of the hotel." "Okay, thank you."

Minutes later, Ed came running out of the door and over to where Kaitlyn and I were sitting on the bench, defeatedly.

"What happened?" Ed asked anxiously.

"Long story, I'll explain later, can you help me get them upstairs?" Taylor asked the Brit.

"Yeah, I got your sister, you help Austin," Ed said, sweeping my girlfriend into his arms.

"Alright, come here," Taylor said, grabbing my hand and slinging my arm over her shoulders to keep me upright.

"I'm fine, Taylor, it just makes me sick seeing other people puke," I told her.

"Yeah, whatever Austin, give me your room key," the Blonde said.

I handed her the key card as we all stepped into an elevator. Taylor helped me to my room and quickly told me Ed would be there soon as she ran off to go find her sister.

This was one stressful night.