Last chapter...

Hey guys so... as the title says this is going to be the last chapter.. I just want you guys to know that you, my lovelies have been amazing to me. I am also happy that you guys enjoyed my book.. I love you all. Enjoy the last chapter. :') -Jay

Chap- wait a moment.

Epilogue

Narrator’s p.o.v.

 Everything has been good for the two packs. Jered found his mate, Mina, and they are happily together and bonding every second. Cam, Ashton, Star, and Corbin are becoming closer as a family and are always there when their help is needed. Also Corbin is soon to be four and about to have a little brother at any time. Cam found out on her twentieth birthday that she was going to be a mommy. Kia and Tanner are happily raising the two wild twins, one which was a girl and the other a boy who are just about three months. They ended up naming the girl Marilee and the boy Darrien, who looks just like his daddy, and Tanner also proposed to Kia a week after the babies were born. Lissa and Mark are slowly growing up, Mark turning five and Lissa turning eight the coming up months. Vicky and Victor are extremely happy together and excepting a baby girl in a couple of months or so. Kris and Aden are taking their relationship slow but are really happy with each other. Mabel and Emmett are happily together as well, but they are barely separate due to the fact that Mabel is pregnant with a twin girls.     Last but not least, Lex and Jamie are so happy together, raising Mark and Lissa. Lex is doing the Alpha job the way she thought her dad would like and she knew that her parents were probably looking down on her with pride. Also Jamie and Lex had a great news that was told to the packs, her and Jamie are going to have their first biological child, but it was too soon to tell the gender. Lex just turned twenty-two and Jamie twenty-four. The two packs haven’t encounter that many rouges and if so they were usually families passing by or others looking for a safe place to stay for the night. No hunters or dangerous rouges have tried to make any devious plans to hurt the pack and in fact the hunters have been staying away from the pack.

Lex and Jered have been proud Alphas of the pack and are glad to share so many amazing, funny, some sad, some crazy memories with each other’s packs side by side. At the moment Lex was sitting on the porch thinking about how some much has changed since she became Alpha. She would find herself smiling at the happy moments and laughing at the funny moments. Jamie came, sat beside Lex and brought her into his embrace, looking down at her with admiration. Suddenly Lex look down at her growing baby bump, with a growing smile crossing her face, and after a moment she looked up to look up at Jamie. “I wonder what our baby is going to be.” She said only a little louder than a whisper. Jamie kissed Lex’s forehead, than looked down at her with a smile said “me too, but we will found out soon enough.”

And everything to Lex, for a moment felt perfect. She thought her family, mate, pack and friends were safe and happy, that nothing bad would happen and everything was going to be okay. But everything she thought was interrupted when she heard a scream…  

                                                                    To be continued?...

I am sorry that the last chapter isn't long but.. haha ^^^ it says 'To be continued?..' XP

Comment

&

Vote

what you thought of the last chapter! I hope you guys have an amazing weekend and I will talk to you later! -Jay