21

Zane's POV
I finally made it to Aphmau's place and knocked softly on the door. Before I knew it, a very tired looking, Aphmau answered the door.

'Zane what is it?' She asked.

'I...I need your advice' I said.

'Ok come in' she said as she gestured me in.

I told her my suspicions and the look on her face changed dramatically.

'OMI this is so amazing Travis will be so happy!' She screamed.

'It's not even official yet...I don't know what to do...I can't go the doctors without Travis finding out...' I said placing my head in the hands.

'Take a test' Aphmau said bluntly.

'But I don't want to do it alone' I said still with my head in my hands.

'I'll go with you...right now' she said standing up.

I just followed her to her car and got in. She drove us to the nearest store that would sell them. As I was paying I looked at Aphmau who was steering back at me.

'Thank you Aph...really this means a lot' I said smiling back.

'It's my pleasure now let's go back to my house and you can do the test there' she said. I nodded and followed her to the car.

When we arrived inside Aphmau gave me the test and sent me to the bathroom.

'Ok...ok ok ok I can do this...' I said.
I completed the test and covered in paper to hide the results. I walked back out to Aphmau and placed the test on my lap.

'Ok so let's see' Aphmau said reaching for the test.

I let her take it and look at the result. The look in her face was a look of pure and utter shock... I knew at that moment...

I was pregnant...

Oh my Irene...

'Zane congratulations!' Aphmau shouted hugging me.

'T-thanks' I said staring at the test. The two blue lines where clearly visible.

After Aphmau finished congratulating me I walked home, test in hand, just starring at it. All the was rushing through my mind was what would Travis say? Would he be happy or...angry? Only one way to find out...

I walked into our house, shoving the test into my pocket, I walked upstairs to see Travis fast asleep with his arm over my side of the bed. I giggle and get into my bed clothes. I lift his arm and place it along me.

'How'd your talk with Aphmau go?' he asked.

'Good...' I said, I could tell he knew something was wrong because of the tone in my voice.

'What's wrong?' He said sitting up.

'N-nothing baby...' I said the same tone lacing my voice.

'Zane don't lie to me I know so things wrong...you can't lie to me please...' he said pleading.

'...I can't tell you now ok?...but I promise I will tell you...soon' I said beginning to cry.

Instead of hearing my fiancé shout at me I felt his arm wrap around me.

'It's ok...tell me when your ready...'
I smiled and closed my eyes.