6

Travis' POV
I couldn't believe it. I can't believe that I did that. I was so scared he would say no, I was contemplating not even asking him to be my boyfriend in the first place, but I know I made the right decision and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I opened my eyes to find myself in a bed that wasn't mine. I felt a shift in the bed next to me to see Zane sleeping, soundly, on my chest. He looked so peaceful and beautiful without his mask on.

I slowly slid Zane off of me but as I looked at him as I stood up I realised he was shirtless.

'OH MY IRENE!' I whisper shouted.

I was so scared I didn't understand. What happened last night?. I watched as Zane shifted again and opened his eyes.

'Hey' he said looking at me and smiling.

'H-hey, uhhhh do you know what happened last night' I asked scared only because if we did do anything I couldn't remember it which I would feel terrible about.

'Yeah we had a bit to drink up on your look out and you got kind of drunk' he said ever so slightly laughing.

'Oh jeez I guess that's why my head hurts. Why do I have my jeans still on and why are our shirts off?' I asked hoping I hadn't forgotten my first time if it was that.

'Well that was you. We got back here last night and we'll...'

Flashback

Zane's POV
Well here I am. It's 2 o'clock in the morning and I have just gone inside of my house with my 'slightly' drunk boyfriend, note the sarcasm.

'Ok Travis you lay down here and go to sleep ok?' I said laying him down.

'Noooo baby I need you here with me' he said sounding much more than slightly drunk.

'Ok right what will make you go to sleep?' I asked.

'You lay with me babe' he said smiling.

'Ok I can do that' I said climbing into bed with him before he stopped me.

'Shirtless' he said giggling.

I sigh 'fine'.

Flashback Over

Travis' POV
'Wow I really said that?' I said shocked at my actions.

'Yep so now we are both shirtless' he said giggling.

'I can't believe I said that, at least it was just that' I said kind of relieved.

'What did you.... WAIT YOU DIDN'T THINK?!' He shouted looking very embarrassed.

'I'm sorry I was just worried that we did... that and I didn't remember it' I said, sad I made him feel like that.

'No Travis it's ok I'm fine, I mean I am now in a relationship with you and I cannot be happier' he said smiling.

Zane slowly stood up and walked over to me slowly. When he reached me I put both of my hands on his waist and he put both arms around my neck. Just like that we where kissing, so passionate, I felt sparks fly in my stomach.

Zane's POV
I kissed Travis but it felt different, a good, no great different. I loved this feeling I knew that this would be a feeling I would only feel with Travis. This feeling is love. I know at this moment I am absolutely in love with this man. We broke apart and we just stared into each others eyes until I had a thought that kind of scared me.

'What's wrong?' Travis asked me looking rather concerned.

'I just had a thought' I said thinking.

'Oh no your not re-thinking being my boyfriend are you?' He said bringing his hand to his face, he looked as if he was going to cry.

'NO! Travis i would never re-think being with you' I said sad that I made him think that.

'Oh thank Irene! So what then?' He asked relived.

'I realised that now we are together we will have to tell.... my brothers sooner or later' I said.

'Oh Irene I forgot about that.... their going to kill me aren't they?' he said looking worried.

'Not on my watch they won't hurt you, they may just be slightly.... mad' I said smiling sympathetically.

'Oh Irene' he said putting his hand over his face again.

"We can tell them today ok... together" I said, grabbing Travis' hand.

'Ok let's go make breakfast and then we can go over' Travis said to me holding my hand tighter.

'Ok let's go' I said to him walking downstairs our hand still tightly together.