27

Travis' POV
'So you haven't seen anyone around looking suspicious?' I ask Garroth over the phone.

'No I have been circling your house for an hour and no one that I don't know has gone past your house' he says reassuringly.

I breathe a sigh of relief.

'Ok Me and Zane are going to head to our appointment then' I say.

'Ok good luck man' he say as he hangs up the phone.

I walk out of my office into the living room and see Zane sitting and watching TV.

'Ready to go Love?' I ask.

'Yeah let's do this' he says standing up.

We walk out the door. As I get to the car Zane stops and looks at something. I don't question it and we get in the car. We arrive at the doctors and get out of the car. As me and Zane walk in holding hands I see him stare at something once again.

What's up with him today?

We go into the doctors the doctors and are escorted into a private room, just like usual.

'Hey Love?' I ask him as he sits up onto the bed.

'Yeah?' He responds. He looks like he's thinking.

'What was that? Outside the house and in the car park?' I ask.

'Look I don't want to worry you but... there has been a car hanging around our house and following us around the past couple of days. Don't worry though it's probably nothing' he smiles.

My heart immediately stops. They've been watching us right under our noses. Without alerting Zane I begin texting Aphmau, Vylad and Garroth in the group chat we're all in.

T-Guys! Please respond fast?

A-Travis I'm here what's wrong?

V-I'm here too did something happen?

G-is Zane ok?

T-Good your all here. Zane just told me that there has been a car following us around the past couple of days and it's here!

A-oh my Irene we're coming now

V-Aph me and Garroth will pick you up in one minute outside yours

G- Travis make sure you stay there until we say the coast is clear now can you get a description of the car?

'Hey Love?' I ask again.

'Yeah?' He responds.

'What type of car was it?' I ask casually to not raise suspicion.

'It was a blue Jeep' he says.

'Oh ok' I smile and begin texting again.

T-Blue Jeep

A-ok the boys have picked me up and we're on our way. Be careful please Travis

T-I will

That minute the doctor walks in and smiles.

'Hey there boys' she smiles.

She makes polite conversation with us until the moment comes.

'Would you like to know the genders?' She asks.

We both look and each other and nod.
'Very well your having... a boy and a girl! Congratulations!' She smiles once again.

As we're getting ready to leave I get a text.

A-all clear

T-thank you  :)

'Right lets go home' I say smiling. We get in the car and I place my hand on Zane's belly.

'I can't wait to meet our son and daughter' Zane smiled warmly at me.

'Me neither' I smile back.