19

Travis' POV
Me and Zane pull up to the edge of the woods in my car. I look over at Zane who has a look of confusion on his face.

'Baby what's wrong?' I ask.

'Nothing Travis it's just...you don't usually like going on random dates like this...' he said staring out the ground window.

'Baby listen I want to show you how much you mean to me...I promise tonight will be a night to remember' I said smiling.

Zane looked at me still with confusion in his eyes so to ease his mind I pulled him into a kiss. He kissed me back right away, placing his arms around my neck. I pull away and smile.

'Ok let's go then' he says smiling.

I nod, get out of the car and help Zane into his wheelchair.I walk away from Zane. He turns around in his wheelchair and smiles.

Zane's POV
I honestly can't stop smiling. In front of me is a cute little, hand laid down, path with cute lights all down the side.

Travis smiles and, once again, begins to walk away from me down the path and I follow.

All down the path stuck on the trees are  pictures of our life and screenshots from our Vlogs of us.

I see a picture of me and Travis on our first 'official' date as boyfriends.

I see pictures of us in the hospital. I see a picture of me when I fell asleep and Travis drew 'my little horsies' on my face, I was quite mad at him for that but it's cute now.

Then I realise the path leads to Travis' hang out.

'Cute but how am I supposed to get up there?' I ask giggling.

'Ahh I thought of that' he said looking proud of himself.

He walks over to the tree and pulls down a rope. A little wooden lift comes down and stops on the floor. Travis steps on it.

'Come on it's safe I promise' he says.

Of course I trust him so I wheel onto it.
Travis pulls on another rope and the lift goes up.

We reach the top of the tree and I wheel onto the look out. I wheel over to the side and see the beautiful sunset.

'Zane...' Travis says softly.

'Yeah?' I ask as I turn to face Travis and see him bent down on one knee.

'OMI this is not happening...' I say tearing up.

'Well it is...Zane I love you with all my heart and this last year has been the craziest year of my life...I cannot express my love for you enough and I have wanted to do this since the I told you I love you so...' he stops, pulls out a ring box and opens it.

'Will you marry me Zane Ro'meave?'

Cliffhanger sorry😂

JK here's the rest...😂

I didn't know what to say...this was the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me...I began to cry.
'Yes...Yes...Yes! I'll marry you Travis Valkrum!' I shout bursting into tears of joy.

Travis hugs me and slides the ring on my finger, smiling.