3

Zane's POV
It was one week since Travis told me he loved me. I don't really know what to think, he has been coming over everyday and now everyone wants to have a mall day. I'm almost certain that they are trying to turn it into a date if it's not already. I still don't know if I love him or not but for now I'm going to say I do just because I don't want to fight with myself anymore. I haven't cut since that day but that day I had to be taken to the hospital to make sure I didn't cut any important veins, I didn't luckily.

I hear a knock on the door.

'Coming!' I shout as I stand up and walk over to the door.

I open the door to see Garroth, Laurence, Vlyad, Dante, Aphmau, Aaron and Travis on the other side.

I haven't enjoyed any conversations I have had with my brothers since that day, they have been awkward best and them keep asking me why at worst.

'Hey Zane are you ready?'Travis asked me happily.
'Yeah I'm ready let's get going' I smile softly.

We get in my car because it is big enough to fit all of us. I sit in the front in the drivers seat with Travis next to me and everyone else in the back, I begin driving and I see a text pop up on my phone. I press a button in the car to make it read the message out to me and everyone else.

'Message sent from Gene- Hey there Zane, a little birdy my told me what happened I really hope that wasn't because of me. You can't even cut your wrists right you should have died that day. Do the world a favour and try again and maybe try a little harder this time bye'.

I look around at everyone in the car they all have their eyes wide open and their jaws are dropped.
'What in the name of Irene was that Zane?' Aphmau said in shock.

'That...was Gene he has been texting me things like that since.... that day' I say sadly.

I didn't want them to know about Gene, especially not Travis.

'Why didn't you tell one of us Zane, especially me?' Travis asks concerned.

'I didn't want any of you worrying about me, I'm fine anyway i don't let the things he says get to me anymore' I reply but I'm lying to myself, they do get to me.

'I really wish you would have told us in the first place Zane, I can't believe you were doing that and me and Vlyad me never even noticed it. I still want to try and understand why?' Garroth said bluntly. This is the moment where I lost it...

"UAHH GARROTH FOR IRENES SAKE CAN WE GO ONE CONVERSATION WITHOUT TALKING ABOUT THAT DAY AND WHY I WAS CUTTING!" I shouted.

Nobody said anything else to or about me until we arrived at the mall.

3rd person POV
'Ok so me and Vlyad made dinner reservations at Olive Garden for 5 so we can do our own thing until then' Dante announced.

'Ok well me and Aaron are going to go to forever 21 I need new clothes' Aphmau said.

'Sure babe let's go' Aaron said back to Aphmau, they walked in that direction.

'Well how about we leave you and Zane alone Travis he looks kind of down after what happened in the car' Garroth said to Travis.

'Yeah I think that's a good idea see you guys later' Travis said as Garroth, Laurence, Vylad and Dante walked off in a different direction to Aphmau and Aaron.

Travis walked up behind Zane and put his hand on his shoulder, he flinched and turned around with a shock.

'Sorry Zane I didn't mean to scare you' he said to Zane
'No it's fine Travis I just.... I can't believe I did that in the car' Zane said back to Travis.