Chapter 10

*First off can I just say how cool it is that this story has reached 3.4K in less than a month, that's so incredible to me, and it's all because of you guys. So thank you so much for continuing to read and vote on this story it really does mean a lot, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Maddy's POV

I woke up the next morning, a little confused, I didn't know where I was for a second, until I felt arms around my body and remembered. I moved my head to look up at Jason and couldn't help, but smile, he looked so adorable while he was sleeping, "staring is rude you know?" I heard him grumble out. I laughed, but still continued to look, he opened one eye and stared at me, this made me laugh even more, Jason didn't say anything, he put his finger under my chin and pulled me face up to his, and planted a soft kiss on my lips, I instantly kissed back. Things started to get a little heated after the simple kiss turned into a full blown make out session, 

 Things started to get a little heated after the simple kiss turned into a full blown make out session, 

Jason had somehow pulled me onto his body, so I was laying on top of him. I finally broke away, needing some air, we were both out of breather a little, "we should probably get to school" I said, Jason groaned, but he knew I was right, he groaned, but I gave him a quick peck, to shut him up. I waited for Jason to get ready, then we would swing by my house so I could change really quick, once he was done, we snuck out the back door, somehow his mom never saw us. We got to my car and headed to my house, once there, I put the car in park, and jumped out, "I'll be back in like 2 seconds" I told Jason, he smiled and nodded.

I turned around and ran to the house, I climbed up a trellis with some vines on it, and opened my bedroom window, this is how I always sneak in to my house, if the back door isn't an option. I changed really quickly into a simple outfit 

and grabbed my back pack, then went down stair into the kitchen

and grabbed my back pack, then went down stair into the kitchen. My mom was there making some breakfast, Kim sat at the table, she gave me a look, "we're talking later" she mouthed to me, I just laughed and nodded, then grabbed an apple and banana off the table. I went over and kissed my mom on the cheek and said goodbye, then headed out the back door, and ran back to my car. "Apple or banana?" I asked Jason, holding them both up, "banana" he said, I handed it to him and he thanked me, I then drove off and headed to school. I stopped by Starbucks on the way, and then we arrived at school, once there we both got out of the car, everyone was staring at us, I mean it is the second time we've come to school together, Jason joined my side, "what?" he asked me, I was still looking at everyone, "they probably think we're dating or something" I said, Jason laughed then took my hand, and put his face into my hair, his face was so close to my ear. "Then let's give them something to talk about" he huskily whispered into my ear, it sent a shiver up my spine, Jason chuckled at my reaction, then we started walking to the school, hand in hand.