Military ~Multiple Ships~

Start from the beginning

"I wonder who's in it..."

~at the airport~

The five men stood next to each other, waving a flag in each hand. One flag was the American flag, the other had the logo of their lover's YouTube channel. Finally, the door that blocked the soldiers opened, and one by one a soldier walked out. First the five found Luke, causing Ryan to just into his lover's arms. The other four slightly awed at the reunion, and continued to watch the gate to look for their own lovers. The next soldier from their group was Tyler, who rushed over to their group and dumped his gear to hug his smaller boyfriend. Craig was bawling at this point.

One by one, the other soldiers walked out and to their own families, the three remaining slightly cheered for them, but waited so long to see their own walk through that gate. When the last soldier in line walked out, the staff at the gate desk closed the door. The three were speechless. Questions like 'Did they die?' Or 'Did they get lost', even 'Were they taken as hostages' buzzed around their minds. Either way, their lover didn't walk out, so they returned to the two happy pairs with a sad look in their eyes. Craig and Ryan saw the look, and started to cry. This caused Jon, Lui, and Marcel to break into tears as well. Luke and Tyler just offered sympathy and hugged their lovers and friends.

The two men from earlier approached the group and saluted the two soldiers. "We can take you all back to your house now if you'd like." one said. Tyler and Luke looked at each other and nodded, "We'd appreciate it."

~back at home~

Jon, Lui, and Marcel were heart broken. Their lover was gone. Sure, they felt happy when Luke and Tyler came back, but it felt like someone had ripped out half of their heart and threw it in the trash. The car ride was quiet, their sobs echoing throughout the car.

(Sike!)

When the car took the last turn onto their street, Jon noticed a familiar black car. It was the limosuine from earlier! "Hey guys, why is there a limosuine in front of our house?" Lui and Marcel turned around and Ryan and Craig climbed across to the other side of seats. Luke and Tyler glanced at each other with a smirk and bumped fists without the five noticing. The car pulled to a stop on the other side of the limosuine, blocking the five's view of the front yard. The man in the passenger seat turned around and put an arm on the armrest. "You guys can get out now. Thank you two for your service." The group of seven piled out and stood in confusion.

Craig was the first one to step around the end of the limosuine with Lui and Ryan not too far behind. the end of the group was Jon, and the two soldiers. Craig gasped, getting the attention from the rest of the group. More gasps followed in suit, as well as a few chuckles too. There stood Evan and David in all of their glory. The two remaining soldiers were still in uniform like the first two, but they both had two familiar suit cases next to them. Jon fell to his knees and cried loudly, Evan awed and hurried over to his lover to craddle him. David held his arms open wide for Lui and Marcel to run into. Lui sobbed into David's shirt while Marcel laughed and kissed David's cheek. Ryan and Craig ran and hugged their friends, leaving Tyler and Luke to grab a special something from the suitcases.

After Ryan and Craig backed up to let the two, now complete, relationships, each were given a tap to the sholder. They turned around and were met with their boyfriend holding out a single rose. Luke was holding a red rose and Tyler was holding an orange rose. Lui, Marcel, and Jon gushed at the sight, leaving Evan and David to get their own roses. The four soldiers stood in line next to each other and made their boyfriend(s) stand across from them. Just like Luke and Tyler, David held out two white roses and Evan held out a blue rose. The five men sobbed while they reached out to accept the rose. As soon as their hands touched, a flash sounded behind and to the left of the soldiers. The two other military men had set up a tripod and camera on top of the car to take a picture. One of the men took out a flashdrive and jumped down to give it to Tyler, returning the exchange with a firm handshake.

"Did you guys plan this?" Lui chirped in his child voice. The four military men glanced at each other for a moment, then laughed. Evan spoke up, "We did. When we heard that we were able to go home, Tyler over here wanted it to make the moment all dramatic and shit. So, he contacted the general to set us up with a lift back to our house while you five thought we were dead." Lui, arcel, Jon, Ryan, and Craig all glared at Tyler ho put his hands up in defeat. "H-Hey give me a break. It sounded like a good idea, at the time at least." Craig just rolled his eyes and hugged Tyler.

"I'm just glad you guys are home."

Nothing much to say, other than the fact that I start school soon. :(

Q: Would you rather see short updates more often? or longer, more descriptive updates but sporadic? I'd like to know.

Other than that, I hope you buds have a fantastic day/night/now and I'll see you in the next update! <3