Vote? And an A/N

So I'm torn between two ideas, and I want to know which one I should do first.

Cyber
Or
Assasins

Here are the prompts for both ideas.

Cyber

(???'s POV)

Another day at the lab, another day of my life spent, watching over everyone without them knowing. It's been boring, constantly wishing for something to change, for someone to visit. Sure, every now and then there was an accident that I had to report to the committee, causing security to drag off whoever did something. But I want more.
someone to talk to me,
someone to laugh with me,
someone to love with me.

Assasin

(???'s POV)
"Look, at midnight exact, you must kill this target. You must complete this job tonight, or we're completely screwed. No traces left behind." My father closed up and handed me the file with all the information I needed. With a simple nod, I jumped out the window and headed to my room. As soon as I arrived, I dumped the file onto my desk and pooped down on my bed. Good thing I didn't wear my gear. My hood fell back, allowing me to see my all-to familiar ceiling. A bad feeling formed in my gut, why do I feel differently about this assignment?

And there ya go. If you wanted to vote for one, put the ship(s) you want and the plot for afterwards. If you'd like to include yourself, write down the information.
❗️DM me so that if your pick wins, it'll be a surprise for the rest of the readers❗️

Anyways,
How's life treating you? Me, not so well. I got one of my finals out of the way, but I have a huge stomach ache and the second final I'm working on I completely messed up. So that's gonna be fun fixing, yay. Also, would you guys mind if I put in some of my own drawings at the beginning of these stories? It wouldn't be very often but it might happen if I like a piece enough. I could take requests too...

All in all, I hope you have a fabulous day/evening/night and I'm sorry you had to hear me rant. >-<

Hope to see you in the next one-shot! <3