Seven Nation Army ~H2OtOoNz & H2OVanoss~

I really do like this song, so I hope after you finish reading this one-shot, that you'll listen to the entire song.

Trigger warning

Ps.
Bold - Song lyrics
Normal - Present
Italics - Thought

(CaRtOoNz's POV)

Night time was drawing near, my knife hidden in my cape. I watch from the top of a building at the happy couple across the street. Johnathan, oh my little Johnny boy. You don't deserve him, you deserve only the best, which is me.

I'm gonna fight 'em off

The negative thoughts keep swarming my head, but the little lone angel is striving to survive. Don't do it, you should be happy that he's happy. The angel tells me. But he's not with you when he should. That CanAsian is in your way of making him yours! The devil side retorts. It's always a constant battle in my head.

A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

I've told a few friends about my problem and they agree with the angel. I should just be happy for him. Whenever I'm alone though, all I can do is cut and hope that the pain will wash away. They try to distract me by taking me new places, to meet new people, and to live new experiences. Despite their attempts, my mind always goes back him.

I'm gonna rip 'em off

The bandaids only remind me of the feud I'm always fighting. As if they're there to taunt me, saying, you'll never get him. He's happier with out you. You're not good enough. I rip off the bandaids one by one, only for my skin to flush red. Some scars reopen, seeping blood that trickles down my forearm. His name carved into my now ruined skin. He wouldn't like you then, and now he would like you even less. It hurts my heart.

Takin their time right behind my back.

I know that they don't know I know. Whenever the crew hangs out together, they're always sitting next to each other. Yeah, the duo sometimes talks to the other members, but they'll just stand next to each other, like their hips are glued together. They even act like a couple even though they deny it. One winning or buying a gift for the other, only to get surprised back with the same idea or even better. I loathe to be with him, but I know that'll never happen.

And I'm talking to myself at night because I can't forget

I leap from building to building, always keeping my eyes on my little Johnny boy. They think their alone, so they're doing couple-y things together. I jump down from up top of the roof and land gracefully on the feet, almost like a cat. The angel from long ago has died, letting the devil side embrace and invade my mind. Oh the numerous ways I could ruin your pretty life Johnathan. When I'm done with Evan, you'll regret choosing him over me.

Right across my mind, behind a cigarette.

I bring the cigar to my lips for who knows how many times. My half empty lighter sat on the railing next to me and the ash tray on the opposite side. The moment replays once again in my mind. They were having such a nice evening. Too bad I was here. I walked to the back of a cafe that the secret couple had gone to for a snack. My knife in hand, the note in my pocket, I carefully cut some wires to turn off the electricity in the building. I know I was successful when sudden shouts and commotion echo through the walls and sneak in undetected. I head over to my target, he was holding my prize in a protective way. A hand holding another and the other rubbing his side in a soothing way. I walk around to his blind side, and quickly slit his throat, blood oozing out and onto my prize's neck. He turns around only for me to shove the note in his face and run away. When I reached the rooftop of the building across the street, the lights came on and more shrieking occured. Johnathan kneeled down, crying a river.

"Good times, I must say. If only he chose me, things would've been better." I extinguish my cigarette and head inside for the night.

Heh heh heh sorry Evan! I actually had fun writing this one, but self-harm is not okay. I have helped a couple of my friends out of it and I'm happy to report that they're all happy as of today. If you need anyone to talk to, please don't be shy and come talk to me. I'll try my best to help you. I won't share any info if you're worried, secrets are called secrets for a reason. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this oneshot, don't forget to send in requests, and I'll see you in the next update. <3