ALLLLRIITE

So I need to tell you guys some important things.
• I'm getting short on stories (but that doesn't mean I'll stop completely)
• Spring break for my school is soon so hopefully I'll be able to post more
• I'm changing the schedule
• I won't be posting from April 5-April 10

I'll be going into detail about each bullet point here:

• I'm getting short on one shots
This is no lie. School has just been one CRAZY rollercoaster for me and it's making it hard to write as much as I want to. Also, I'm losing creativity for plots. So that's why I asked you guys! It's been a dream of mine to write fanfiction, and get it to the point where this book is what I'm recognized for. Like I said in the last A/N, I want this book to not just be me, but to include everyone in the fandom. Achieving that won't be possible if you guys don't tell me. (I'm not psychic) There's no such thing as a bad idea, and I'm glad to hear your idea!

• Spring break for my school is soon
I'm not kidding, it's the next week. During Spring break, I'm going on a trip with my band to Boston for majority of break. I'll try my best to write on the plane trip or before I go to bed, etc. I hope this isn't a burden for you all.

• I'm changing the schedule
When I first started this book, I thought I would be able to keep up with a schedule of posting three times a week. Now that I've done it for a while, it's getting rougher. With the lack of creativity and time, it's hard to post three times a week. So the new schedule is: Post two times a week. It might be two consecutive days, it might be two separate days, I don't know. All I know is that it'll be easier to deal with.

• I won't be posting April 5 to April 10
Like I said in the second paragraph, I'm going on a band trip to Boston. I don't know how much I'll be able to write, but I'll certainly do my best.

I hope you understand these changes and announcements. This will make uploading a lot easier to continue this book and for me in my real life.

Also, if you have any OC x BBS member ideas, I'm all ears! I've been wanting to try one, but I don't have an OC to use. Anyways, I thank you for understanding,  and I hope to see you in the next chapter. <3