F i v e

You woke up with a slight headache. You sat up to go get your pain killers , but noticed ... you weren't in your room. Even the landscape outside wasn't the same . It was a deserted tropical landscape outside. It was calming , and it seemed a bit familiar to you. You walked to what you thought was the bathroom , when you opened the door steam was everywhere . You screamed when you saw a random guy standing there in his towel. You shut the door and ran out the room.

Taehyung's POV

I woke up next to y/n . She must've been tired from everything that happened yesterday. I drove her to my place so she can stay here for a bit that way she'll be safe for a while.

I went to go take a shower since I still had some blood on me. After getting out and I just washed my face and brushed my teeth to be clean and fresh
(Ya know , for the ladiessss , :') kms)

When I was about done y/n barged in then screamed and ran out . I just stood there confused on what she was panicking about.

I finished up in the bathroom . When I walked outside to the room y/n wasn't there. I went into the living room and kitchen to see if she was there , I started freaking out when I couldn't find her . I was about to get into my car to search for her , but I noticed someone in the garden looking at the flowers. It was y/n.

I walked up to her and she backed away from me at first before I grabbed her hand to pull her back.

Y/N POV

I went out of the house to look for an escape way until I stumbled upon a garden. It was so beautiful , It reminded me of mom... my mother died from cancer when I was 9 , the year after we returned from the states . My father recently passed when I was 17. Since then , I've been working to come back to Korea to live with my aunt , but she's away at the moment.

I was just standing there for a while until that guy showed up . I tried to back away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

I looked back at him with deadly eyes , I snatched back my hand from his grip . I asked him what he wanted & what I was doing here.

He replied with a whole flashback story , he could've written a novel by the details he was including . I just stood there speechless when he told me I was in danger and I had to stay with him in the middle of nowhere until I can fight on my own .

Like boi , hecks to the noooo. I started to walk away , but he pulled me back once again. He asked me if I knew him with struck an odd chord in my mind. I felt like I've known him my whole life when I look into his ebony brown eyes, but I know I've never seen his face.. at least I think I didn't . We were staring at eachother for a good 2 min before I stated "no."

He went blank for a second and his eyes went from a light , patient , and happy mood to the total opposite. They changed to a dark & saddened mood kind of . His anticipated smile turned to a frown.

"Was I supposed to know him ?" I asked myself

Before he could walk off I asked his name , he replied half heartedly
"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung"

For some reason after hearing that name I started to feel a little wobbly, my vision started to blur and the last thing I saw was Taehyung holding me asking me something . I couldn't make it out since I had blacked out in the next moment.

Taehyung POV

I was starting to walk off , until I saw y/n from the corner of my eye holding her head like she was in pain , I walked towards her and she suddenly collapsed.

Thankfully I caught her , I was telling her to stay awake & was asking if she was okay . I don't think she could hear me.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her inside. I laid her on the bed.

I called my hyung who was a doctor for agents like me over to take a look at y/n . His name is Kim Seokjin , but I call him Jin . He's a well known doctor in our field .

Until the meantime since it'll be 5 hours till he can get here , I grabbed a bowl of cold water and a towel and placed the towel on her forehead since she was running a slight fever.

I admired y/n's sleeping features , how her skin was like silk, so smooth and soft. Her pouty lips that were so pink and plump. Not to forget her long dark ash brown hair that flowed like a beautiful summer breeze.

While admiring her face
(Which is not creepy at all Taehyung :))
I noticed she was wearing a gold chained necklace with the letter V on it. It was the necklace I gave her before she moved when we were little . She doesn't remember it though...

"You still have it ?" I asked her knowing she wouldn't hear . A smile crept on my face thinking about our times together when we were young. I still loved her all this time, I'm glad I ran into her even if it wasn't the best situation. My thoughts still were going while I kept changing y/n's compress until I fell asleep by her side. I held her hand so I would know that I wasn't dreaming anymore.

"Oh how I longed to be like this with you" I said

Y/N POV

I heard Taehyung say how he longed to be with me. I was frozen in shock, he seemed like he's known home forever... I just can't remember him.

"I'm sorry if I won't remember you Taehyung."

A/N ;

HELLO!! Omg , I'm so sorry I haven't updated for like what? A month! 😭 I hope I made it up with this LONGG chapter. Please excuse any grammar errors since I was up till like 11 pm working 30 min straight on this. Like 1,142 words to be exact!! Also I got this book to 161 reads
(which is big for my newbie self)
WATTPAD TRIPPINGGG IT JUST SAID 161 NOW ITS AT 154 --still great accomplishment-- but WTH :'(((
Anyways thank you guys again so much for reading, I hope I won't disappoint you all with the next chapters as I'll work really hard for them. I'll introduce the drawing and how he knew what she looked like 6months before her visit in the next chapter , stay tuned :)))

~ Rey.